*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365394-Dear-Diary
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1365394
A story about finding herself, revealing her past, gain new friendships & a new love.
My Name is Kimiko Sakaki. I'm a fifteen year old teenage girl. Just like all the other ordinary teens here living with me. Though one thing that sets me apart are my ears, my eyes, my hands, my tail, and my powers. I'm a full-grown neko-miko. I lost my mother and father when I was born. And I was then adopted by kind Kiko-sama. Neko means 'cat' in Japanese while 'miko' means a shrine priestess. In a time like the feudal era, I seemed a good person, an ordinary part of life.

But in the modern year of 2007, I was an outcast. Well, not all the time. While some drool, envy and worshipped my cute fluffy ears and cool sapphire eyes that can turn colours depending on my emotion/mood, others hated, sneered and snickered as they passed me while doing some stupid trick to make me feel embarressed and unwanted. But it's not my fault I'm like this. I'm just...alittle different. That's all.

I was born a neko-miko. What they say a 'natural beauty' yet a 'natural disaster'. I had pure-white creamy skin with tan in the right areas, a rare set of deep cerulean eyes, rosy lips, a cute button nose, wavy black hair with a shade of crispy brown, slender arms for gymnastic, gentle warm hands for piano-playing, long slendor legs for dancing and a pure heart with the soul attached.

Sound normal enough? Well how about the black furry cat-ears with silver at the tips? And the colour changing iris of the eyes? Or the sharp nails that can kill a human in one swipe? Or the black-grey furry tail above my butt, always swirling about, teasing and taunting.

And how about my special powers that are beyond capable of destroying the whole world if I wanted too?

I dont actually care if you really believe me or not. But when you do actually see my appearance and what I can do with my unique abilities, well I dont know what you'll do. xD

Anyways, I'm Kimiko Sakaki. And this is my first entry of my new diary Kiko-sama gave me for Christmas. It'll be the one special, valuable and precious thing I'll own. I wont let anything happen to it.

I'll protect you.

Kimiko
© Copyright 2007 Kimiko Sakaki (kimikoxsakaki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365394-Dear-Diary