*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365412-Welcome-Home
Rated: E · Short Story · Religious · #1365412
A short Christian story.
It’s like someone is following me, everywhere I go. Satan, that is. He is always watching me, seeing everything I do. He tries desperately to break me away from God, using temptation and such. He tells me what to do, what to say, and even what to think. I try to stop him, but it is futile. It seems that I am slowly drifting away from the surface of this pool of dark sin. I’m positive I’ll never see the surface again. I have no reason to fight against Satan anymore. I’ve drifted so far, that there is no going back.
But wait! There’s something coming towards me. I squint to see what it could possibly be. It’s a hand. It comes and grabs me. It then pulls me out and gently sets me on the surface. I look up to see who the hand belonged to , but when I see him, I quickly bow my head to the ground. The man puts a hand on my shoulder and I look up at him with tearful eyes. He then smiles at me and says, “Welcome home.”
© Copyright 2007 kyoskitten (kyoskitten14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365412-Welcome-Home