*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365939-Dont-tell-me-you-love-me---1--
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · History · #1365939
here is the first chapter ^^
I was dreaming away when my mother stormed in.

'You can start at the factory I work, it's 1,5 franks a day, not much, but it's something.'

'What?' I asked, was she serious about this?!
'you can work at the laundry, it's a good job.'

she didn't get it... I could work as a secretary for a lot more money.
'Mum, we talked about this before, I'm not going to that!' I said but she took my arm and pinched it furiously.
'You are NOT going to work at that place, they are only going to abuse you and make you a whore!' She hissed.
I pulled my arm out of her grasp.
'You're just jealous.' I said, but that was wrong from me to say, I knew my mother has a good will, she wants to protect me...

'No, I have my dignity.' She said and walked out of the room, my little sister who was laying in the bed next me had heard our entire conversation.
'Whore.' She whispered.
I jumped up and took her by her hair.
'What was that?' I asked her, she screamed.
'You whore! mother does everything for you and you're still not happy!' she screamed and tried to kick me. but I was a lot stronger.
'Whatever! I deserve better.' I said and let go of her. She was crying.
'spoiled brat.' she said, but I didn't care anymore. Maybe she was right.

Next day I had to get up early to work in the factory. it couldn't be that bad?
We went there on foot, which was very hard, I was already tired when I got there and I still had a whole day ahead of me.
In the factory it's self was even harder.
beside the hard work, there was this boss who kept on touching me. everytime I had to pick something up he rubbed himself against me.
At the end of the day I couldn't stand it anymore so I gave him a slap in his face.
'You slut!' He screamed, everyone was looking at us, including my mother, who was silently crying.

When we got back home, there was a cold war between us.
'Fired after one day.' she muttered.
'He was touching me, what else did I had to do?!' I screamed, I couldn't take it anymore.
'You let it happen when one of your rich boys do it!' She screamed.
I was insulted, that never happened! they're just friends.
'You had to say he had to stop and he would have, He's a man!' my mother said further but I didn't listen anymore. I stood up and went upstairs.
My sister was my room and was laughing.
'I knew you were a whore!' She said, I punched her in the face.
'I saw you last night sneaking out to that boy, so who will be first pregnant?' I said smiling and took the little things I had. Some money, and my lucky charm daddy gave to me when I was a little girl.

He always brought presents with him when he came back from a journey. He was a sailor, and that's how he died... on sea. There was a terrible storm and he didn't survive.

Mother didn't said a thing when I left, she was staring at the window.
I stepped out of the door and went to Richard. He was my best friend, he would help me.
After 5 minutes I arrived at his house. He was living ina beautiful house at the most expensive part of the city.
I knocked on his door and a butler opened it, he looked at me disgusted.
'No Beggars.' He said polite but I stopped him.
'I'm here for Mister Richard.' I said. 'Tell him, Jane's here.'
The butler sighed and went back in, a few seconds later Richard opened the door.
He was a good looking gentleman with brown curly hair and dark brown eyes.
'What brings you here?' he asked smiling. He had a huge crush on me since the very first day he saw me.
'I need your help! my mother has gone crazy.' I said, he let me in.
'What happened?' He asked worried. So I told him the whole story about what happened in the factory and my sister.

'I could help you.' He said but I could see on his face he was doubting.
'What? please tell me!' I said desperate.
'I have a friend in Paris, he could give you a job.' He said. I was sold when he said the word Paris.
I sighed.
'Paris is my dream.' I whispered. But I could see on his face that's not what he wanted to hear.
'I will sent him a letter first thing tommorow, in the meantime, you could stay here.' He said, but I refused the offer.
'No thanks, I leave to Paris. There I could rebuild a live. I'm not going to stay here in Belgium.' I said and stood up.
'Where can I find your friend?' I asked.
'He lives in the Rue faubourg de saint-honoré, but what if he doesn't want to help you?'
'I will find a way.' I said and stood up and walked out of the door.
I didn't even said goodbye from Richard, I was so exciting.
First thing I would do is taking the next train to Paris.
© Copyright 2007 youarejustadreamx (carmen33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365939-Dont-tell-me-you-love-me---1--