*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366076-fall-with-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1366076
"Do you still want to fall with me?" she whispers. He's dying slowly.
She is a pretty girl in a pretty dress, and he is enchanted.
“Will you fall with me?” she asks.
“What?” he asks.
“You’re a nice boy,” she smiles, touching his cheek. He likes the feeling of her satiny glove against his skin. “Follow me,” she laughs, dancing away from him and into the darkness.
He feels himself waver when she turns around and takes her gloves off. They flutter to the ground like white doves with broken wings. She moves to him, the sleek line of her body smooth against his; and then she slips her hands down his body, and he gasps, because her hands are as cold as ice. She kisses him, her pretty dress falling around pretty ankles like a pool of crimson blood.
Penetration. Shudder. Pull back. Penetration. Shudder.
It isn’t until afterwards that he knows she’s poisoned him with her lips.
“Do you still want to fall with me?” she whispers.
He’s dying slowly.
“Come with me,” she whispers, her lips cold against his hot, feverish flesh. “Fall with me down, down, down…until we are at the bottom of the world, where all is calm and warm. Wouldn’t that be nice?”
So she takes him away, and she holds onto him tightly, lips still at his throat, moving very sweetly and softly, comforting him. He can no longer think, the pain is too much. “I’m taking you with me in Hell. You should be flattered, hm? I don’t like to be alone. You’ll be with me for an eternity,” she sighs, kissing his dead lips, and they fall backwards off the cliff. He lets out a low moan, and is already dead before they hit the ocean below.
She’s a pretty girl with a pretty dress, and she shivers as she slowly drowns in the water.
© Copyright 2007 gothkitty13 (rose_of_aeris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366076-fall-with-me