*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366208-A-Love-Letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1366208
Simply a love letter that I wrote in a restaurant in Paris, inpired by the waitress.
Your nose is so small and cute, so perfect in shape. I trace the wings of it with the tips of my fingers. You smile from the ticklish sensation. I kiss you to soothe and calm you.

Your ears are so sweet, with their winding ridges, going up and down, in and out, like the ripples of the sand dunes of the Saudi desert. I want to lose myself in those ripples, with my lips and my kisses...

Your eyes are so black. If they were stars, they would radiate black light...
...black light removing all images around me, erasing the features of buildings,
automobiles, people and all things....  leaving only...  the vision of you. You.

When I look at you, the ground become unsafe, unsteady, no longer terra firma.
My feet are moving involuntarily, trying to steady my lack of balance.

Am I falling? 

Falling...  in love? 

To fall, lose balance, feel my world go out of focus. And me...  falling.... 
into the abyss of abandonment...  giving up myself...  for love...  of you!
© Copyright 2007 Traveller.John (traveller.john at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366208-A-Love-Letter