*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366650-Paranoia
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #1366650
Story of a girl going through wierd stuff. Don't know if I'll continue.
Where am I? It’s so dark. I reached out a hand in front of me and hit a wall only a few feet in front of me.  Oh no! I pushed and shoved the wall with all my might.
I tried to scream, but something was covering my mouth.  I tried to pull it off but it was stuck fast on my face. Please! Someone help me!
  I pounded on the wall franticly. I could feel the blood dripping off my hands and onto my face, but I didn’t care.  My sanity was lost to fear.
  I was kicking my legs with all my strength.  Nothing would budge on move an inch.  I was trapped.  I could feel the air getting thinner around me.
  HELP ME!  Only my mind could form the words.  Only muffled sounds came out of my mouth.  I cried out with muted sobs. 
  I quit kicking and hitting the walls around me. I knew it was useless to keep trying, if it was going to move it would have already done so.  My hands were throbbing and I could feel the blood drying on my face.  As I lied there waiting to die, I heard a rumbling sound beneath me.  Then the back to my small prison dropped, and I fell with it.
© Copyright 2007 CoolCreep (coolcreep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366650-Paranoia