*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367270-Night-B4-Xmas--Screams-Filled-The-Room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Arts · #1367270
a synyster gates and the rev oneshot
"Come on lynds you know how much you wana go." venge whined from my door way.

"Yeah i know i do but give me a break, on christmas eve?" she pouted at me as i found my missing shoe. "I hate that look and you know it." she grinned, and i sighed, "Fine i'll go." i threw my shoe at her as she jumped up and down.

"Oww!" she said shocked as it hit her back. "What was that for!?"

"For giving me the look." i laughed and retreived my shoe on my way downstairs to make coffee. revnge had just talked me into on x-mas eve no doubt, going to an avenged sevenfold concert. which dont get me wrong i live for them but christmas eve? "Your driving."

"Ohh come on... but i dont..."

"No buts."

"Fine." she pouted until i handed her coffee "sugar?" she asked.

"I don't think its safe to give you sugar." she frowned until i gave it to her.


*******************************************************************************************************************

"see i told you i was a good driver didn't i." she bounced out side the car already cold i assumed.

"You do know the speed limit was 65 not 80 right?"

"65 80? whats the difference?" she asked.

"Ha yeah differnce ask that to the cop." i laughed.

(*)_(*) she rolled her eyes. " i didn't see any cops. did you?"

"Well no but." i started.

"HAHA no buts." she laughed running for the line. i chased after her no wanting to get lost here and she had the keys.

we got in after freezing for an hour and a half. Venge kept pouting about losing her fingers and not playing guitar. blah blah blah. but finally warmth of the inside building. operator was first out then when black tides came on venge leaned to my ear and whispered. "Watch this."

"Wait!..." she pushed through the crowd to where a guy was gaurding the door to the back rooms. she rubed her hands on his chest and then down his arms and ... WAIT DID SHE JUST GIVE HIM MONEY? he looked down winked and opened the door. that little shit! she just got into the dressing rooms.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|||_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_||_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


oh boy would i get it now i had just managed to get into the dressing rooms and listened. i heard guys laughing and followed it to the perfect room. i peeked in and watched matt talking on the phone, zacky and syn tuning their guitar, johnny was.... well no one really knows what johnny was doing but... wheres Jimmy?

"are you planning on going in there or just admring from afar?" a voice whispered so only id hear it. i jummped and placed my hand over my mouth to stop from screaming and spun to face who had just caught me admiring the band. i nearly fainted.

"Jimmy?"

"yep the one and only darlin'. " i laughed at his bow. "do you want to meet them....?"

"oh umm its revenge but call me sabrina.and YEAH." he smiled and grabbed my hand causing my heart to flutter. then he pulled me inside jumping up and down.

"I FOUND A FRIEND!!!!!!" he screamed jumping up and down then hugging me could this get any better. i didnt think so. "her names sabrina or revenge. And she just hugged me so she likes me naanaanaana." i laughed as stuck his tounge out like a child.

"Well, its about time." zacky laughed. "its nice to meet you sabrina." zacky came and gave me a hug.

"You don't know what you're getting into." Johnny whispered as he hugged me.

"You'll have fun with that one." Matt said then huged me.

finally brian walked up with a huge ass smile. "Jimmy boy there is just how do i put it?"

"JIMMY!" everyone yelled.

i laughed and jimmy rolled his eyes then syn gave me a huge hug. "man my friend is gona kill me."

"What you mean?" syn asked ~._.~ (<------authors note: its a funny smiley)

"Well she came here with me and i managed to get back here but shes out there and you..." i said pointing to syn. "just hugged me."

he smiled. "Well then i guess i'll just have to meet her then wont i?" i laughed.

"Sabrina..." jimmy pouted. "You're not paying any attention to me." :[

"awwww." i said walking to where he was sitting and plopping on his lap. "I'm sowwy jimmy. do you forgive me?"

he tapped his lips "i might if you..." i cut him off, by placing my lips to his, he deepened the kiss playing with my tounge ring. after forever i broke away panting.

"All better?" i asked. seeing as no one was paying attention to us.

he thought for a second. "i guess it'll due.............................." long paushed before he smirked, "for now."

I playfully slapped his chest. "I'll hold you to that mister jimmy boy." he kissed me again.

"Wow that was fast already going out are we?" syn asked hitting jimmys sholder.

"Do you wana?" jimmy aske me in return.

"More than you know." i replied.

"Five minutes guys." someone said knocking on the door.

"Well i'm going to get back out there. i'll see you later." i added kissing jimmy's nose. all the guys hugged me before i ran to the door. when i thought (key word) thought i was out of hearing range i had a fan moment and screamed. then i heard laughing and what i think was people falling to the ground i blushed and went back out into the crowd instantly finding lyndsey.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><>

"DID YOU MEET THEM?????" i ask venge who had just came back pulling on her arm jumping up and down.

she pouted. "No... i got caught."


"Ha serves you right not taking your best friend with you."she pouted with puppy eyes. "It.... OH MY GAWD!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as synyster came out on stage opening up with one of his guitar solos.

"AHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU JIMMY!!!!!!!" jimmy looked our way not missing a beat, and.....wait did he just wink and wave ? at sabrina? she was smilling ear to ear. "GO GETUMM SYN!!!!!" Syn looked our way and smilled and i think i just glimped sabrina point to me. Syn got a huge grin and and ... ohh god he just blew me a kiss.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed jumping to scream. wow this was the best christmas eve ever!!!



god i had fallen for jimmy so hard and the rest of the band was great also, i could tell syn had a thing for lynds. anyway the concert was great! i thought my throat would hurt but it didn't.

"So Lyndsey should we go get autographs?" She gave me the are you stupid or what look. "I'll take that as a yes then." she laughed as we walked to the signing table.

we were across the street and i whistled loudly as i got into the middle of the empty street. all the guys looked up and sure enough up sprung jimmy crawling over zacky then syn to get up and running to the middle of the street screaming "MY LOVE!!!!!!" before swinging me in circles placing kisses all over my face.

"My LOVER!" i screamed back copying what he had done. lundsey shook her head and stared in a daze then put her hands on her hips, looking at jimmy who had his arm around my sholders and mine were locked around his waist.

"You miss sabrina have some large explaining to..." Why are you smirking like that?" i was smirking because of who was sneaking up behind her. "Earth to... AHHHHH PUT ME...... wait, those are monsters. SYNYSTER?" she asked once he put her down.

"You must be lyndsey since your hanging with jimmy and his girlfriend sabrina." she looked to me like this (O)_(O)

"You too are?"

"Dating? yeah they are. and i wouldn't mind dating you as well so what do you say?" he asked looking at her.

"I say my life is complete i can die now." she laughed hugging him again.

"Jimmy what are we doing?" i asked as he pulled me to rushingly to the signing table. he flopped down in his chair and sat me on his lap. while he signed autographs and kissed at my neck i watched syn sit lyndsey on his lap. she looked at me and smiled.

The boys had invited us to their bus after signing. "So what are your plans for christmas?" Jimmy asked me in between kisses.

"well i..." kiss "don't" kiss "have" another kiss. "anything planned." i rushed out before he kissed me again to play with my tounge ring.

"Good then you should go to californa with us were all having this huge family get together thingy mabober at syns parents house. all the families and girlfriends are invited. so will you come and make me a happy jimmy? or do i gotta cry?"

"Crying might help." he looked shocked. (.)_(.) "You know i will."

"YAY!" he screamed. everyone looked over at us. "She's spending christmas with me i mean us and me!!!!YAY!!!!!" he said jumping up and down.

ARE YOU COMING TOO? i mothed to Lyndsey and she nodded.

jimmy kissed me again before i added. "THIS WILL BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!!!!"
© Copyright 2007 DarkRevenge (xxxpoohbearxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367270-Night-B4-Xmas--Screams-Filled-The-Room