*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367528-Stockholms-Condition-Played-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1367528
This story is kind of based off of my boyfriend and myself.
         She was 17, blond, and beautiful. She lived with her dad (Andy) and one of his buddies (John). One day she, wearing a mini skirt and a shirt that emphasized her breasts, caught the eyes of her 37 year old male neighbor. Too bad for her she didn’t yet know what he was contemplating or she could have done something to prevent it. As she walked home from school she would pass his house and one day he stopped her for a chat. He learned her name (Lizzie), age (17), school (Weed High School), and some of her hobbies (ballet, weed, guys, cigs, drinking). Now the only thing he needed was her address.  So one day as she walked by she noticed the man (Earl) was not outside as usual. At the time she didn’t think anything of it but she would soon put two and two together. She got home and put her books in the foyer calling out to her dad. After a few calls it became clear to her that he nor John were home. She headed to her room preparing to take a nap before starting her homework. As she passed the open window in the living room she noticed Earl walking down the street. As he passed by he looked up and raised a hand in greeting. Now he had his answer as to where she lived. A couple days passed before she noticed he had stopped  coming outside to mess in his garden. Then one day he was back. He was wearing a pair of jean shorts and no shirt. She was wearing another of her minis and a halter top. She stopped and asked him how he was doing and asked what his plans were for the evening. He replied that he was getting ready to talk a walk shortly so she said goodbye and went on home. Andy and John once again were not home so Lizzie decided to go ahead and take a shower. Being that it was Friday her dad would probably not be home for several hours. So without a care in the world she undressed as she walked through the house towards the bathroom. As she turned the water on she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. The mirror started to fog so she turned and stepped in. Letting the water beat down on her neck she started to tune out until she heard a noise coming from the other room. She turned off the water and listened to see if she could hear it again. After a few moments of silence she heard it again. She got out, wrapped a towel around her naked frame, and entered the hall. Lizzie walked cautiously down the hall, tilting her head to hear for the noise again. The sound of footfalls traveled down the hall from her bedroom as she moved closer. Just as she neared the doorway to her bedroom Earl, her 37 year old neighbor, walked out of her room. That’s when she realized she had forgotten to lock the front door when she came in. Earl grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to him. As she came into contact with his body she brought her knee up to his groin but it was ineffective as he blocked the blow. He ripped off her towel and held her against the wall as her looked up and down her body.
         “Damn, you look even better than I imagined. I’m glad to see you already undressed in preparation for me,” Earl growled.
         “Please, whatever you want just take it. But please don’t hurt me,” Lizzie replied.
         “Just shut up and do what I say, and maybe I’ll leave you in one piece, okay?”
         She nodded her head whimpering but trying to stay quiet in hope he would leave. But it turned out all her efforts were in vain. He instructed her to lie down on the bed on top of the covers on her back. After she did this he took a rope he had brought with him and tied her to the bedpost. He started grabbing her tits and squeezing them together, pinching her nipples. She tried to turn away but the rope was too tight and she had no luck. He knelt down on the bed and shoved two of his fingers into her pussy going in harder with each thrust. He added a finger and looked into her face to see how she was taking it. She had closed her eyes and turned away trying to pretend it wasn’t happening. He lifted her and preceded to finger her ass first with one finger then two. He looked up as he heard the slightest moan come from Lizzie and then stood up.  He commanded her to look at him as he undressed. He started by pulling off his shirt followed by his pants and boxers until he stood before her completely naked. She started to turn her head but he moved forward and forced her to look at his body. He shoved his dick in Lizzie’s face and told her to open her mouth so he could make her suck it. She refused to open and he slapped her across the face before repeating his command.  This time she listened and as soon as she had opened her mouth he stuck his dick in there. Earl held her head as he rocked his hips back and forth pushing his dick in farther and faster each time till he was choking her on his cock. As he came he gave her a choice to either swallow or get hurt. With tears in her eyes Lizzie swallowed his cum and he pulled out. He leaned down for a kiss and when he slid his tongue into her mouth she bit it. He slapped her again saying “I warned you not to fight me, Bitch.”
         “I’m sorry, I promise I’ll listen. Please don’t hurt me anymore,” She begged.
         “Oh I’m going to hurt you, but it’s you’re going to enjoy it as well. I know you’ve been feeling an attraction for me and I just came to help you with it,” Earl replied.
         She opened her mouth to deny what he had said but closed it again as the truth dawned on her. It wasn’t until this moment that she allowed herself to see the real reason she had stopped to talk to him in the first place. She had felt an attraction growing for the older man.
         “Ok, I admit it, I’m attracted to you,” Lizzie said, thinking maybe she could turn the tables on him. “I dream of you almost every night and I always wake up rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy ‘cuz you make me so damn hot for you.”
         “Yea, I know. I’ve been watching you through your window, stroking my dick and planning this moment,” Earl replied.
         “If you untie me I can show you a real good time and I won’t fight you or try to run from you again.”
         As if she had said the magic words, Earl leaned over and untied her. Lizzie got up on her hands and knees, grabbed Andy’s dick, and pulled him onto the bed. She pulled him in for a kiss as she gently stroked his rock hard cock. He moaned slightly against her mouth while she pulled and sucked on his tongue. Without missing a beat she went from his dick to his nuts and started to gently squeeze and massage them. Lizzie broke off the kiss and instructed him lie back on the bed. She leaned over him and began to work her magic. She pulled his nuts into her mouth and began to suck and lick them as she stroked and squeezed his shaft. After a minute or two she switched positions, now massaging his balls and sucking and nibbling on his dick. As she felt him begin to tighten she deep throated his dick until he came. She swallowed every drop until she had sucked him dry. Earl leaned up and pulled Lizzie on top of him and her a hard, passionate kiss. After breaking the kiss he rolled her over and started to kiss down her hot ass body. When he reached her belly button he let his tongue delve in and out before continuing downwards. As he neared her pussy he slowed and stopped. He brought her hand to her pussy and said “Play with tight ass shaved pussy like you do at night, you naughty little girl.”
         “Yes master,” she responded breathlessly.
         He sat back and watched her rub and pinch her clit for a minute before taking over. As he continued to play with her clit he also began to tongue fuck her. He pulled his tongue out of her soaking wet pussy and began to nibble at her clit. Lizzie moaned loudly as she went into her orgasm. When she came it was the best she had ever felt with anyone she had ever been with. After Earl finished drinking her cum he laid down beside her and began squeezing and pinching her tits. She leaned over and pulled a condom from the stand beside her bed. Lizzie fit him with the condom before climbing on top of him. She straddled Earl and helped him guide his dick into her waiting pussy. She grabbed the cowboy hat that she kept on her headboard, put it on, and started riding Earl like a stallion. As she rode him, Earl grabbed her hips and pulled her harder on his dick each time she rocked forward. Then, before she knew what had happened, he rolled them until he was on top of her. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders as he drove his dick and deeper and deeper into her. Earl flipped Lizzie over and started going at her doggy style, pulling her hips back with each thrust forward. They both came simultaneously in an explosive orgasm that left them shaking. When he had pulled out and taken off the condom he expected her to have turned over but he was in for a surprise, she wanted his dick in her ass. Well, he was happy to give her that. He could tell she was no novice at anal because when he started to slide the tip of his head in her ass she rocked back and took it all in at once. Her ass was so damn tight and it felt so damn good that he let out a heavy sigh of pleasure. With each thrust he made, she met him in the middle. As he came again for the fourth time they both collapsed on the bed, his dick still in her ass. They lay like that for several minutes catching their breath before Earl pulled out, rolled over, and pulled Lizzie towards him. Some time later, Lizzie got up, pulled on her robe, and headed for the bathroom.. After washing her hands, she checked to see if her dad and John were back yet. Being that it was just after midnight, she wasn’t surprised to find that they were still gone. Lizzie went back to the bedroom, disrobed, and laid back down. After breathlessly and passionately kissing Earl, Lizzie reached down and grabbed his dick. Surprised that he was hard again she looked in his eyes and saw the unfulfilled passion burning there. She gave him a gentle squeeze to let him know she was ready to go again. Blinded as she was by the passion in her own eyes, Lizzie let Earl cum in her without a condom. After they finished for the second time they fell asleep in each other’s arms. The next morning when she discovered that her father and John had been killed in a bar brawl, she found she didn’t care. Lizzie sold the house and moved in with Earl, with whom she had explosive sex with every night. Nine months after that first night they shared, Lizzie and Earl were blessed with a little girl. A month later they were married. They preceded to have three more children. Two boys and another girl. They were the happiest couple anyone could find anywhere. They were together for 50 years until Earl passed away peacefully in Lizzie’s arms.

Ashley Elizabeth Sites
© Copyright 2007 Depressed_Poet (kricket90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367528-Stockholms-Condition-Played-Out