*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367825-Requires-Supervision
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1367825
My thoughts
Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Requires Supervision......
Current mood: contemplative

I am quite aware of my mind and how it works... sometimes though my thought processes even cause me pause... I am very intuitive... am able to assess situations and circumstances with great detail and clarity.. that is however as long as emotions remain in check. My mind amazes and frightens me at times.... What I have learned is that my mind is a dangerous neighborhood that I shouldn't go into alone....problem is I haven't been able to find a qualified escort... I believe I have come close several times, but I have found that it is an arduous task one that requires determination and commitment. The search continues. Along the way I have met some incredible people... many of them are now my best friends.. as they have seen what is on the inside of me and they still love me and accept me just the same. So for now... I move forward in my quest without supervision, knowing that in the end I have but myself to rely upon.
© Copyright 2007 hotpink1969 (hotpink1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367825-Requires-Supervision