*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367916-The-Elemental-Magii-of-Mentarial
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1367916
Four magii find themselves in a battle that goes much further then they anticipated.
In the heart of the forest darkness crept closer, forcing the four friends to huddle together.

" We could use some light here, Max!" Reque blurted out.

" Fine Reque, don't have a fit over there! Sheesh!" Max yelled as she knelt down and held her hands over a pile of dry leaves.

The outline of her hands glowed orange and the pile of leaves burst into flames. They settled down and warmed there hands, the cool fall air chilling their fingers. The Earth magii, Hikaru Houiji, held her feet to the fire. She was the only one of us who didn't wear shoes. She said that not wearing any made her feel even closer to the Earth. The rest of her outfit consisted of a torn style tan skirt with an earthy green tanktop. She wore daisies in her flowing chocolate brown hair, her dark green eyes shining. The fire magii, Maxine Hikari Haruno, seemed always determined to be the leader, but she always fell to second in charge. Her shoulder length black hair and tan skin gave her away as spanish descent. Her green eyes perfecting her unique appearance. She wore bloodred capris and a black t-shirt with a white long-sleeve beneath it.

The ever-so-energetic Reque Onamari, the wind magii, wore the most normal of all outfits. A gray tanktop and jeans. She had black hair with green tips and two green streaks with black tips, her blue eyes very much disproportionate to her hair.

The leader of this unusual troupe is me, Evee Kurunai. Obviously with my boycut black hair with blue streaks and bright blue eyes, I would be the water magii. I wear baggy black pants with large side pockets and a black T-shirt with blue trim.

"What are we going to do Evee? We're stuck in the forest at night with that 'thing' chasing us." Hikaru shuddered, hugging herself.

"I-I don't know....this is the Calrin Forest which means we're near a village. But we haven't any money for an inn...." I answered, hugging my knees to my chest and hiding my face in them.

"Your supposed to be the leader! Leaders find solutions!" Max complained.

"Well I'm sorry! If your so smart you figure it out!" I yelled and the fire extinguished with a hiss.

Everyone was silent as Max relit the fire. Hikaru and Max fell asleep after awhile. Reque stayed awake to a blow a breeze on the fire every now and then to keep it going. I pulled water from the overhead clouds into our canteens.

" Get some sleep Evee. I'll keep watch. I'll wake you if anything happens." Reque said.

I nodded reluctantly and lied down on the smooth ground. I thought I would stay awake all night with worry, but the second my eyes closed, I was out.
© Copyright 2007 Montaigne (nuveri_aerodon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367916-The-Elemental-Magii-of-Mentarial