*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368620-Untitled-Thriller-part-of-1st-chapter
by Dbldee
Rated: 18+ · Review · Horror/Scary · #1368620
I'm playing with this rough draft I started
I like to assume that there will be a logical resolution for you understanding this mental journal that I have opened up for view. Why? Perhaps in some humble manner of this exact moment in time, in my thoughts, I feel an unsoundness manifesting, building in me would be best to say. When I begin to feel this inability to control this unbalanced limbo, releasing it this way, helps me find a place while at the same time lets some more shrewd perceptions arise that otherwise would may have never been remembered.

From time to time I'd hear people gossip about an underworld consisting of santanism or blackmagic. Some of vampires, werewolves, and the like. Yet, the strange and mysterious events that took place throughout history can only be talked about in a fiction-like manner, such as urban legends, ghost stories and monsters. It is much easier for a person or persons to find an aspect to their own imagination that relate to such mystical wonder then to really absorb the truth. It seems people have lost touch with the fact that it is not only the visibility of ones eyes to accept whatever it is that can't be explained, but it is also the consciousness of their own principle. As for me, I know the mysteries of most of these tales. In revealing my experiences through my thoughts to your thoughts, the truth will then be shown to you.

In my earlier days I was actually very eager to make people aware of my experience. But on a second thought it seems to me that if I exposed myself in such a way, the results of my being might be lessened if people absorbed a more bona fide actuality of the truth. There were however many, many people throughout history who learned of my chronicles. Sadly for them, their personage had faded as quickly as they discovered it.

Although, I must admit that I am very curious as to what answers you will soon be so desperately trying to seek as you become more aware of my thoughts and the reality of your whole being. I also know that as you enter this deadly path of these serpentine stories in history, I have every intention of letting your thoughts of these occurrences deceive you when I feel like it, and only when I feel the time is right shall I impress the truth upon the frankness of your learnings, and the best way to create this knowledge is to subconsciously take you there.

MAYAN - 1520
How does one describe the ancient ruins of Mexico? Magnificence by its own standards. I recall one time well. It was a peaceful and relaxing day, and because of its undeveloped and unreal surroundings, it was also a good hide-a-way. On this particular day, the sun had set and dusk was settling over the moor. I was gazing upon the sea turtles that had returned to these beaches of their birth to lay eggs. Believe me, it was my intention to simply relax for a bit. I was rather tired from the last circumstance of my enormity practice. But, because of this mass of energy that surrounded this corrupted soul, a profound need went through me. I simply had to have and by all means it will not be difficult for me to get it.

Not only could I see the killer in his eyes as he spit, slapped and cursed at a young native girl, swinging a great clasp-knief in one hand while the other hand ripped at her clothing, I can sense his intention as well. But, to my surprise I also sensed that it was the girl who was pulling at me even more, and in a moments time of her prodding, I obeyed by detaining myself inside, taking control of this pathetic girls being.

I laid there on the wet sand and waited. My simple reason for not going for an instant kill is because I was still deciding how to end this situation, mind you, that this man has not yet realized he was in. I made no cries of complaint as I continued to be man-handled by this bastards forceful fashion. It was when I tasted her fresh blood that slowly dripped from her nose down to her lips that I decided to indulge.

Just as I was about to gratify this need, a sudden moan in this man's tone caught my ear. He sounded like a suffering beast of an animal, with this pitiful, annoying cry of satisfaction, a purr sound, as you will, began to echo in my head. I glared at this intrusive human in the most poised way. My next obvious step became so clear and I said to him in a language he so understood, "Punish the guilty!" It was truly amusing to see the freezing horror on his face and how that fear now begun to jeer in his senses. I admit, it did please me.

Although my body remained as a female, I allowed my face to form into a most diabolic wickedness. I was now the savage predator. My hands changed and my fingernails grew twice as long than that of a human, similar to razor sharp claws, which easily sank into his now immobilized chest. His aghast face turned to a obscure paleness, and the life in his eyes slowly slipped away. I felt my hair rise and eyes protrude, my tongue rough and rigid as I consumed his perverted soul, his heart. It was my intention to have stopped here, at this devoured heart, but my hunger that continued to crave had forced my hand to nab his orbs and I simply enjoyed a bit longer.

I moved my head behind me allowing my eyes to follow the two streams of blood that flowed to the water is when I noticed a child with brunet-hair blending to his bistered-skin, with extensive eyes, his age may have been no more then three or perhaps four, was smiling at me across the way. I rose to my feet, stared at him for sometime, then went to him and spoke. "How you startled me little one." I bent down and allowed him to caress my head. Innocents always amazes me. They feel no chill of fear to the unexplainable sights they witness. No horror of seeing his hatcher, his mother in this fashion. Only a look of curious interest was upon him, and it was very amusing for me to see how this child's attitude change to an inquiring manner. No explanation can be given to this child with his innocent knowledge. So I decided to say nothing at all and even though I have control over this womens cast, I am as of that moment just a silhouette, I do not have control over her "good thoughts", her spirit. So I simply withdrew myself. I left her there kneeling on the sand, confused with a strained intensity upon her bloodstained hands and face, staring at her child. From the distance a faint cry of horror echoed over the sea was the last I heard from her........TO BE CONTINUED.... I couldn't copy and paste...so I type it.... As stated - I did not spell & grammer check. Tell me what you think - do you want more? I have plenty - what needs sharpening? etc. Thank you for reading DeeDee
© Copyright 2007 Dbldee (desimone1664 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368620-Untitled-Thriller-part-of-1st-chapter