*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368916-Esthers-Disgrace---Opinions-Welcome
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Biographical · #1368916
A quirky, insightful drama drawing on inspiration from Roald Dahl and Robert Steinbeck.
A short drama in the works. I know it's a bit quirky but that's part of the charm I feel. Any feedback more than welcome!

-=Chapter One=- The Bunny Rabbit

Mike walked through the door and his eyes caught Miriam's luscious greens. "Not you!", he cried as she threw a vase at him, showering him in small tangerines. Not to be outdone, however, he kicked his shoe at her, knocking her head clean off. She was a robot!! Iseult stared in disbelief. Esther simply nodded knowingly. Unable to speak, our hero tapped out his indignant outrage in Morse code to the haunting melody of Beethoven's Ode to Joy. Esther sang knowingly. Not to be outdone, Mike performed a face-melting guitar solo worthy of Chris Martin.
"How did you learn to face-melt like that?!", enquired Rebecca (Esther's pseudonym)
"At an otter farm in the deep south of Lichtenstein", he replied unknowingly as he reached knowleadgably for a slice of parmesan. "Anyway, f*** you Esther you silly b***h!"
"Jeez! That was a bit strong!", she wheezed.
"Sorry...it's just the otters...", he screamed calmly.

Agnes hobbled into the room and began warbling out nursery rhymes composed for children in the 1800's. Some might remark that she sang like a broken 60's record. Except not broken. And s**t. As she crooned, Esther (Rebecca's pseudonym) began to stroke her face and her long yellow, crooked fingernails scraped and dug into Agnes' skin, making blood trickle down her taut white skin.

Mike, unknowingly, assumed the foetal position and barked like a cat.
"F***...", muttered Geoffrey, who wasn't even present. In fact, he was at that very moment on holidays in the Republic of Spain. Rebecca (Esther's pseudonym) carried on scratch-stroking Agnes' face in a violently erotic manner - similar to an otter's incestuous mating ceremony in many ways.
"Jesus died for our sins...", informed Mike very complacently.

More to follow!
© Copyright 2008 peadarofaodh (peadarofaodh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1368916-Esthers-Disgrace---Opinions-Welcome