*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369540-Untitled
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Teen · #1369540
If the secret got in the wrong hands, there would be a hell on earth.
                                                  Chapter One

          A beautiful white house on the edge of the river, surrounded by hills covered with trees and mountains dusted with snow. Looking down I new I had been there before. This house gave me the chills. While standing there, a car door closed behind me. "Mya come on we're going to be late." those were the first words he said to me. Turning around and running I gave him a hug. He just picked me up and put me in the car "Brother I have missed you." Mathew my brother was a taller man, pale, black hair but very handsome. He was dressed in all black with a clock on. It was surprising I recognized him at all the clock covered his face almost completely. There was something different about him, well I havent seen him a long time. "The sun is setting we better get on our way." Mathew was really happy to see me for he had not seen me in ages. He had to be. But he was in a hurry. We had a very close bond. But a lot has changed since I have been gone, Mathew is a man an important man. 

         On the way to the house Mathew and I did not talk...when we arrived night had completely fallen. A man in a black suit came out to greet me. Once I looked at the man...I smiled and ran straight into his arms. "Clarence!" he was very happy to see me and showed it very well. He did not have to worry about being an important tough man, he was the most important man and no one judged him. Clarence was a tale man, pale, blond hair, clean cut and very sophisticated.

         Mya did not know it yet but she was a very important person, more important than Mathew and Clarence. They both would always be more powerful than her but she new something no one else new, she carried a secret that anyone would die for. If the secret got in the wrong hands, there would be a hell on earth. They entered the house, as soon as she saw everything she remembered this was her home...it was all a little foggy but it was home. The house was dark, almost gothic but beautiful. Antique almost. Clarence Kneeled beside her, "how was your trip?" "Pleasant." "Wonderful." She was very mature for her age. Not even looking ten, Mya was about five foot with brown hair that was in the middle of her back. Her skin had a nice tint leaving her with a healthy glow. She was a happy girl. Which was odd because she had been through some very tough times.

 
Five years earlier.

         Just after Mya turned one year old our parents died. The only person she had was me and all I had was her. A baby. I took care of her. After our parents died I didn't know what to do or where to go. So we just stayed in the house...we stayed there for three days on the third night while we were sleeping I woke up from a noise coming from outside the bedroom. Walking over to the door and opening it slowing, I saw a man coming straight towards the room. Grabbing the baby I ran and hid in the closet. Covering us with a pillow. So if the person were to look they might not see us. I could hear someone enter the room and see them walking around in the room from under the door. The person walked over to the window. "Mathew I am not going to hurt you...you are safe." "Oh my god!! How does he know my name?" We remained hidden in the closet; the man started walking to the closet. He opened it and kneeled on one knee "You can trust me...you are safe." I closed my eyes and turned towards the corner. The man reached over and grabbed the pillow to revile Mya and I. The man was shocked to see a baby. He stood up and took a few steps back. "Hello, my name is Clarence. Who is this you have?" I looked down at Mya and lightly covered her face with my little hand. Getting down on one knee again Clarence held his hand out to the baby and me "I'm here to protect you. Your parents would want me to." Finally feeling safe we came out of the closet. "Do you know what happened to your parents?" "Yes, they were killed." Clarence thought it was a little odd that a child showed no sing of sadness, so strange for being eleven years old. "I need you to pack your bags...you can bring anything you like...just try to hurry." I did as he was told.

         Once I was done packing. Clarence took us away from our home. Once we arrived where we were going to live for now on. I noticed everyone was awake...it was almost four in the morning. I was so tired I didn't even think about asking Clarence why. Clarence called for someone to take us to a room to sleep. I didn't agrue...and just fallowed the man. The next day I woke up in a gold room...it was like nothing I had ever seen before. I was scared I didn't know what was going on or where I was. I looked over to see if Mya was still sleeping. She was so I looked around the room. "Good morning." I looked at the man and said nothing. My name is Eric I'm going to help take care of you and Mya. "I don't need any help...I can take care of myself." "Oh I know I mean help you take care of Mya...I know babies can be a handful." Again I said nothing...this time Eric was right, and I could use the help with Mya. "Why don't you go clean up. You look like you could use a bath."  I thought this was a good idea, I hadn’t bathed in four days. "The bath is right threw that door." I walked a crossed the room and opened the door. "What a heavy door...The bathroom wasn't like a real bathroom at all...every thing was so nice and clean...no where to raise two children. Especially a one year old." Once I was done getting ready I came out and Eric had Mya bathed, dressed and was feeding her. "This guy isn't bad...and Mya doesn't seem to mind him." 

         We stayed in the room almost all day...I was starting to get board and Mya had already taken two naps. "I don't know how she is going to sleep tonight" "Eric, can we see the rest of the house?" "Oh sure." Once we left the room I saw that the house was really expensive. It reminded me of the books I read about kings, knights and dragons. Medieval like. While Eric was showing us everywhere we would ever need to know. I noticed there wasn't any people..."Eric...where are all the people?" "Oh they like to sleep in late." "Late? Its almost three P.M." "Yeah, pretty late." Mya starting getting fussy "are you two hungry?" "Yeah we better eat."

         Mya and I grew up there...this was our home and we liked it. We were treated nicely and we had fun there. Mya was too young to remember what even happened. Everyone there was her family...our family. When Mya was five and I was fifteen was when everything started going down hill. Late one night we were outside in the woods right outside the house. We liked to pretend that the woods was a magical forest...Mya got really into it. So I didn't mind. She was the Knight and I was the dragon. She always thought it was funny to beat me and watch me die. While we were playing Clarence always watched.

         Clarence was leaning against the house, all the sudden got a strange feeling come over him."Con" he thought. Looking up he saw something flying overhead. "Mya..Mathew come here!!" Mathew ran over as soon as Clarence yelled his name...Mya took he time and skipped back, not knowing anything was wrong. Looking up she saw Clarence and Mathew running towards her..she stopped skipping. She had never seen Clarence like this before he didn't even look like himself. All the sudden something came down and picked Mya up form the sky and flew off. Clarence missed her by a second. He yelled and screamed...Mathew fell to the ground and started crying. Clarence grabbed Mathew and went into the house..."go to your room!" Mathew just laid on the floor crying. Mya was what he lived for...his only living family. His own flesh and blood. Clarence ordered someone to take him to his room. Mathew started shacking and vomiting. His nerves were shocked. Clarence sent out a group to search for her. He gave them poison and weapons to help protect themselves. All of them were trained very well and could defend themselves till death...and not there own death. They were trained to kill when needed. Clarence went with them he thought he new who took her.

         The next day Mathew woke up early went down stairs looking for Clarence, the house was unusually dark..."something is wrong" Mathew thought.” What was that? Where is Mya?" yelling. Loni who usually is still sleeping stopped him "calm down, Clarence is out looking for her right now. He will be back tonight." Mathew was a little more calm. But all that day he did not eat or drink..there was no way. He didn't know if Mya was eating or drinking. Anything Mya didn't have Mathew didn't get. All day he just sat around crying and vomiting...vomiting nothing. He feel asleep on Myas bed. He woke up from Eric tapping his shoulder. "Mathew Clarence is back." Mathew got straight out of bed, ran down stairs. "Where is she? Is she alright?" "I didn't find out yet...but the crew is still looking for her." He just looked at Clarence and fell to the ground. "Mathew I need to show you something." rubbing his back. He looked up at him. "Come with me" Whipping away his tears he stood up an went with Clarence. Then went to the far side of the house...the part where him and Mya weren’t allowed. When the went through the door the were behind a window. On the other side was almost half of their family that lived there, training or something. "What are they doing?" "Watch" Then Mathew saw what Clarence wanted him to. They were training not to get hit..half were throwing daggers and the other half were dogging them. "The daggers have a sensor in them and explode once they touch the body." Mathew looked at Clarence then started walking backward...."you're a monster...you're all monsters!" When he turned around to run away, Clarence grabbed his arm..."Mathew if we were monsters why would I be protecting you, caring for you, loving you, and trying to get Mya back?" Mathew stood there thinking "there our family...I can trust them. What’s going on?" "Nothing this is who we are...I have a little more to show you. Then you can ask me whatever you want. To the left is a door open it." Mathew was scared...but he still opened the door what he saw was going to change his life it was a room almost as big as the house the stair case ran against the wall and in the wall were long wide wholes filled with beautiful coffins and the floor was covered with them too...there had to been at least two hundred coffins in the room. "This is where we sleep." All the sudden it all made since...why the slept in so late...why only came out at night, why it was so dark in the house, why they were pale this explained everything. Why Mya was kidnapped.

         "Mathew once you are older and strong enough you will become one of use...it is your destiny." We will introduce you to the change a soon as possible. I didn't want to be a vampire, I could either run way or stay with my family...well I guess it couldn't be that bad. I mean they are my family and I'm already on the same schedule as them and I can also save Mya. What can I loose. Mathew thought it to be easy but it would be the toughest change of his life. The next morning he went to Clarence. "I'll go threw with it." "Good I'm glad you are taking this so well...we'll start your training later. Go eat and drink." Mathew trained, trained, and trained. He never stopped. He was the most powerful student Clarence has ever had. Every day Mathew would train and help find Mya. Years have past and still no sign of Mya. Every day Mya was gone Mathew was getting stronger. Mathew became a vampire on his 19th birthday. Half a year before he found Mya.

         About five years since Mya was kidnapped, the crew had not giving up on looking for her they were getting closer and closer. Thanks to Mathews love and devotion to her. Clarence was right Con did capture her. Con is something never seen before he is his own kind. He used to be a vampire but having so much evil in one can change everything...he became something else. A gargoyle of some kind. A true monster. During the day time he was a human when night fell he became a killer. He is breeding with vampires and is making a new race of himself. Five years ago one night one of his kind came and took Mya...it has taken all those years to find out where Mya was taken but finally the place was discovered. Mathew looked high and low...he searched for Cons kind once he finally found one he followed it. He followed it all the way to Ireland from England. Way out in the middle of the woods was an old castle where all the LeCons race lived and populated. Mya was treated well...for she was very precious. She was never around violence. She had a good time during the day with all the little LeCons. When Mathew found her she was sleeping. There was no one watching her...no one had showed any signs of getting her back or capturing her so she was free to do what she wanted. Mathew just walked in and took her back while she was sleeping. She didn't change much...Mathew new it was her as soon as he saw her. She didn't wake up. The same as when she was younger.
© Copyright 2008 Mandi Dominguez (mandom19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369540-Untitled