*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369548-Nagetaki-school-of-the-Arts
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1369548
Nagetaki school of the Arts a school for kids with powers
Chapter one: semester one begins                    

A lone figure could be seen walking down a school hallway his footsteps where quiet almost as if he was not walking at all. The boy was dark skin, short black hair, he wore square half moon glasses, which hung towards the end of his nose. He had hazel eyes, around his neck he wore a Garnet stone. He had a dirty tan colored short sleeve shirt on with two leather straps going across his chest connected to his pants forming a X, he had a Garnet belt buckle which held up his dirty tan baggy army pants, which had three huge pouches down each leg. Hanging from the back of his waist was a gourd it hung horizontally. He walked with his hands in his pockets, he wore dark brown fingerless gloves.

“What a boring day”

he muttered to him self, he turned the corner to see a girl walking in his direction, she was walking looking down at the ground, she jumped when she noticed him looking at her.

“OH Gin its only you.... you know I never get use to you sneaking up on me”

she said in a sweet tone, she wore a pink shirt and white shorts she had a huge pouch going from her right to left pouch, it hung down to the peek of her butt. She had short black hair and had a bang held over her right eye, she had light brown eyes.

“Hey kyra Yea you seem sad what wrong” he said in his deep voice as he looked at her.

“Nothing......nothing really hey you wanna spar  I need to get stronger beside it Saturday school is not in session”

“Hn ok lets go to the training grounds” he said walking off


AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS


Gin and Kyra stood in a huge field they both walked to their perspective sides.

“DON’T HOLD BACK” kyra yelled  waving her hands

“Don’t worry I wont” he said to himself  “BEGIN ”

Kyra jumped into the air and reached the pouch and pulled out 10 kunai and threw them in the air, they spun widely in the air then snapped to attention and pointed at Gin, kyra was standing on two kunai and grinned at him.

“I forgot you a magnopath able to control metal eh?”

Gin clapped his hand together the sand from his gourd shot out and began to form around him it rise in the air and began to form a mountain of sand. The sand began to shift and move around till it formed a giant castle with Gin standing grinning on top.

“Well that not fair ” another male voice came from behind kyra, she turned around to see a boy standing on the ground looking up at her grinning.

“KOGE ” she yelled happily “I haven’t seen you in forever”

“Yea yea im back now”

kenned said, Koge was fairly tall about Gin’s height and had dark skin just like but he had loose black hair hanging down his face he wore a blue blazer which hung open loosely, and a white t shirt inside, he had on long blue baggy pants and white sneakers.



“How bout we make this a two on one?” he yelled towards Gin who nodded “you ready kyra?” she nodded “LETS GET HIM ” the threw his hand out and fire shot around them blazing around.

THROW UP YA RAWK FIST IF YA FEELIN IT WHEN I DROP THIS
Show ‘em how we blow this spot
let’s make it half the shocka with the body rock
till the party stops its time to take it up a notch
and keep it locked for all the headbanga’s in da parkin lot
here we go if ya ready or not
no time to talk ‘cause we on the clock
bringin da OH  OH  to your block

kyra shot the kunai towards barrets castle, Gin easily made sand come up and blocked the attack, he pulled up he hand and formed a fist, sand came from the front of the castle forming a fist and shot out a kyra.

Kyra tried to move out the way but the fist it here whole left side sending her spinning to the ground.

“Kyra crap” Koge jumped in the air and began to shoot fireballs at Barret.

All I know is what it did take to make this,
all I am is what it will take to break this
light it up now, light it up now

Stop runnin me down
keep runnin around
I'm fakin you out
would ya just make it watcha want it to be
if I could find out what you're all about
I'm callin you out would you just set me
free

the first one Gin brung up sand to block the attack but the fire blasted threw send barret stepping back the second one Gin was able to block with his sand. The third one blastedGin backwards, he landed one his right foot and jumped in the air landing in front of his castle.

“Nice......but don’t think that wil stop me ”

Gin stretched his arms out and then clapped them in front of him, the castle behind him broke into a huge wave which split around Gin and reformed in front of him the wave formed a dog and leaped in the air crushing Koge

C'mon and light the fuse, he's a rocket and he's ready to go
'Cause now the coutdown has started and he's ready to blow
He's got the dope sounds pumpin in a stereo (-eo )
Kick'n ass fast... puttin' on a show
Go on and get yourself together, there's no time to rest
And if you put the time in he'll put you to the test
He's like the runnin' man, in his world more is less
And if you wanna test him best bring your best
You can't stop now, lock and load
Don't stop now, c'mon, rock n' roll

“Hn” Gin said turning away

THROW UP YA RAWK FIST IF YA FEELIN IT WHEN I DROP THIS……
that’s the sound when the rock hits
OH  never know I might let go  get ready get set………….
THROW UP YA RAWK FIST IF YA FEELIN IT WHEN I DROP THIS……
that’s the sound when the rock hits
OH  never know I might let go  get ready get set
that’s the sound when the rock hits
that’s the sound when the rock hits
that’s the sound when the rock hits
JUMP  JUMP  MAKE THE SOUND WHEN THE ROCK HITS
THROW UP YA RAWKFIST IF YA FEELIN IT WHEN I DROP THIS

A huge mass of fire shot out of the sand turning it all to glass which shatter revealing Koge laughing

“Nice one old friend but not good enough” he said still laughing

kyra who didn’t want to interrupt the fight sat and watched ‘wow these guy are amazing no chase I would have ever beat it does make since seeing as there both first’

“THAT ENOUGH ” a old voice could be heard
they all looked over to see a old man hunched over walking with a cane.

“You know the rules first should be fighting, you two are the first rank in your elemental groups you are not aloud to fight unless there is someone there to referee”

“Sorry sensei ” they both said at the same time

“Well you two follow me KYRA ” kyra was trying to sneak away at the time “go to your dorm room ” she ran off

“You two lets go ”

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that’s the first chappy I hope you like it nextt chappy will be way more fun

-malcolm
© Copyright 2008 hyo-kun (hyorinmaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369548-Nagetaki-school-of-the-Arts