*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369744-REPERCUSIONS
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Crime/Gangster · #1369744
A story of crime underclass and survival.
REPERCUSIONS

PROLOGE

Twisted shards of light spined there way through the claret stained curtain.The man asleep on the grubby worn mattress stirred from his drink and drug fueled slumber.
Somewere to the right of him a womans body lay, contorted and ash grey in colour.

The man heard the voice of the the bcc newsreader, mundanly spewing from the battered old portable somewere in front of him. He slowly pulled himself up on to his elbows and rubbed his eyes.Thats when then smell hit him. A sickly sour smell of decay ,damp and urine. As he become more aware of his surroundings his connfussion deepend.
Then as if from nowere,a mans angry face appeared in front of him.Beads of sweat glistened on his forehead and a manic look of desperation set in his eyes.
They locked stares.
Suddenly in a moment of realization the man on the floor looked away.
Benny Richards didnt feel so good because he had just remembered some of what happened last night .What made it even worse was the bits he couldnt remember .The sickening feeling gave way, and he emptyed the contense of his stomach onto the filth incrusted mattress.

2007

Baby Benny wasnt well.
After a sleepless night of continuous crying Aida Richards was not in the mood for her yougest daughters attention seeking , diva-lie ways.She closed her eyes as she felt her anger mounting.With one final launch of teenage obsenities and a violent slam of a door shelly was gone.Aida blew out though her lips an visably relaxed her tensed shoulders .She looked over to the moses basket were baby Benny was still crying.She knew exactly what she needed as she made her way to the fridge .A nice cold glass of vodka an coke an a little dab to bring her round and she'ed be fine.She smiled to her self at the thought,this self medication should keep her goin till abbs came in from collage. Then she would get the hell out of there an have a little" me time".

Abby Richards walked down the collage corrider slowley.Her long blond hair perfectly framing her inocent good-looks.


© Copyright 2008 n.vrees (nina81 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369744-REPERCUSIONS