*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370066-Choose-your-own-salvation-Bible--2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bill
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1370066
ongoing series of satirical takes on Bible stories
ADAM AND EVE

You are Eve and you have just been created. You find the whole process of being created quite famishing. You wander over to that weird forbidden tree of knowledge; even though beardy (the name you and Adam have started calling God because of his big old bushy as-all-get-out beard) told you to stay away from the tree. All you can think is that it’s got some delicious looking apples on it… deliciously evil, Muahahaha…
Anyway… For some inexplicable reason you get the feeling that the snake that’s been following you keeps whispering, "Eat...Eat".


TURN TO PAGE 6: You listen to what you assume is your own insanity and eat the apple.

TURN TO PAGE 4: You decide that those pears on the tree down the way look better and get your sustenance from them. The snake, having been blatantly ignored by you, slithers away with a big frown. You decide his new nickname shall be frowny.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 4:

FROM PAGE 3: The pear you eat turns out to be mighty tasty. You and Adam frequent that tree for pears and every once in a while play “hide the salami” under it: Nothing like some nookie after a delicious pear.
TURN TO PAGE 18

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 18:

FROM PAGE 4: A few months later old Beardy Mc’Beardster walks into the garden of Eden for some sun and catches you going down on Adam while the snake watches. God is so angry that he kicks your asses out of heaven. Not because you were blowin’ Adam or anything like that, but because no one had invited him "to the party". God can be a bit petty sometimes.
© Copyright 2008 Bill (billn333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370066-Choose-your-own-salvation-Bible--2