*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370196-Page-1
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1370196
It's a work in progress. I just thought I would try out a new genre.
         She moaned, thrusting her buttocks upwards and squeezing him tight inside.  James panted her name into her ear, tightening his hands on her waist and quickened his thrusts, his balls banging against her buttocks as his penis went in and out her hot slick vagina.  She flexed her fingers on the back of the kitchen chair, holding on for dear life while James fucked her from behind, his head thrown back and his eyes closed in ecstasy.
         Finally, with one last hard thrust, he came, and his arms snaked around her, squeezing her breasts as he panted into the back of her neck.  Her breath in short gasps, she ran her hands along his arms, waiting for her own climax to subside.  Finally, James slipped out of her and turned her around to give her a sweet kiss on the forehead.  He led her to the bed on which she flopped exhaustedly while he proceeded to the bathroom to shower. 
         Ten minutes later, he was already dressed and ready to go.  She still lay on the bed watching him, still smelling of sweat and sex.  He smiled down at her and tweaked one of her nipples.
         “I’ll see you later at the office?” He asked.  She nodded.  “All right then.  I’ll lock the door after me.  Take care, babe.”  He bent down to kiss her and left.

         James stepped out of the elevator, nodded to the one of the guards on duty and left her apartment building.  The building was highly secured and does not allow visitors beyond the foyer unless accompanied by the tenant.  But she had an agreement with the security.  They know which visitors they can allow into her unit and they know she appreciates their cooperation.
         The guard nodded back and pressed a button for a reliever.  “I’m taking a break,” he told the other guard. 
         “Okay, I just had mine.  Let me put my lunchbox in the locker first and you can go,” the other man replied.
         Chris waited patiently until the other man came back.  Then he proceeded to the fire exit to use the stairs instead of the elevator.  In less than five minutes, he was pressing her doorbell.  He heard her unlock the door and when she opened it, he saw that she was wearing only a towel, her hair and skin still damp from the shower.  Without a word, she stepped back and he went in, the smell of her soap teasing him as he passed by her. 
He heard her lock the door behind him and he proceeded to the dining room, already unbuckling his belt.  He sat on one of the table chairs, his pants around his knees, his penis erect.  She followed him, dropping her towel to the floor as she straddled his lap, his penis sliding into her smoothly and he groaned.
“You’re so hot,” he said, his hands on her waist to grind her hips against his.  She just smiled, leaning back. She rested her back against the table, offering her breasts to his ravenous mouth.  He sucked at one breast while squeezing the other with his hand, his other hand clutching her buttocks to fuck her faster.
         Chris came in a short while, still sucking her nipple while both hands almost split her buttocks in his efforts to bury his penis to the hilt. When he finally softened and slipped out of her, she stood and wrapped the towel around herself again.  He stood up to rearrange his clothes and he nodded to her.  He locked the door after him.

© Copyright 2008 mistressspeaks (mistressspeaks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370196-Page-1