*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370202-It-blossoms-whenyou-are-loved
Rated: · Non-fiction · Other · #1370202
its my feelin about love

" When you are loved....you look different" your beauty blossoms then " i saw an advertisement & argued myself well is it the truth or................ and the next day i got to read an article about love which said "Love makes the heart beat faster and with the faster heart beats, the eyes get brighter and then is suffused glow on the cheeks & you look like a flower ".Yes i answered myself and felt the 2nd sayin supported the 1st one .


You know wat guys i was fallen in fact rised in love when i had just completed my schooling She was my class mate in 11. whenever i saw her i feel something growing inside me and now i feel it was mine love towards her. I had started feeling she is meant to me only. My frens said when i looked at her they felt like as if im not lookin to her but infact looking through her.One pleasant day in the Valentine day i proposed her & she replied the 4th day - "Timile jityou maile haren"


Frens i cannot express what i felt that day n i still remember what a music i heard when she said that. Anyway i had started feelin like as if i can beat on against the current and i had a smile infact a rare smile then which i have come across only few times in my life. We had very romantic college life.............. but the romantic affirmation "We will love each other till the end of life "couldnot be maintained and i infact dont know why it happened?


Look at the passage of time it has gone 7 years and still i love her. Believe me now to whenever i see her, my heart n body feels so energetic as if she is touching me kissing me.


My love (memory) you know wat a man is tired of those women who are prettier in outerlook but are otherwise hollow with the inside, but believe me i was and am seek towards your innocent looks and gentle freek of smile . I shall be always constant and tender towards u, i always tell it to herstill but no reply at all as i make my expression with her image.


Today too i am in search past as if it is wandering around me so that i could catch it and repeat those wonderful days i had spent with her, those romantic time of my +2

"It is better to have loved and lost
than never to be loved at all"

Yes, friends when you are in love you are blossomed i had feeled and i feel same today.


© Copyright 2008 itznotaanup (itznotaanup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370202-It-blossoms-whenyou-are-loved