*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370523-Another-sober-night-surrounded-by-liquor
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Business · #1370523
Idea generation, free write, killing time at work
The frequency of customers was increasing. For the last few weeks College Hill, a local boulder student hang out, had been a god damn ghost town. All the students who had been away, visiting family, taking vactions, freeing there minds from the stresses of the previous semister, were returning in force. I.D. 's in hand anxiously awaiting that glorious first drink after arriving home from the liquor store. Some walk, some drive, some are drunk, some are too drunk to walk, and others just act like they have somthing over all the others. Pretending to treat there activitys as if they were more refined than that of any other patron who likes the occasional or constant fuck up. The bottom line is they cant lie to me and they dont typicaly try. You see for all these poor souls i am the gate keeper to mindnumbing freedom.
© Copyright 2008 Citizen5k (citizen5k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370523-Another-sober-night-surrounded-by-liquor