*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370690--His-Pet--Prologue
Rated: GC · Preface · Drama · #1370690
Man,Beast,Victim..at the mercy of a twisted warden, what choice is there? He's "His Pet."
Prologue

Screams echoed off the damp stone walls, dying away in the dark. Fear hung in the air. The woman spun away from the animal, desperately darting for the door. He caught her with frightening ease, tossing her against the unforgiving stone like a rag doll. She slid to the floor gasping for breath as pain racked her slight form. He stood over her, watching, waiting. The sharp clang of something hard striking steel from the door way made his shoulders hunch protectively, spurring him back to action as he reached down to yank the helpless blond back to her feet. Not even giving her time to scream, he sent her back to the floor with a savage backhand.

The one watching leaned forward, not wishing to miss the more subtle noises. He strained to hear the sounds of flesh on flesh, flesh on stone, and the crack of bone. A chilling smile curved his too thin lips and his hand crept into the front of his dress slacks. He caressed his flaccid member lovingly as he felt the first tremors of interest. Sliding his hand down further he squeezed carefully and felt the wonderful tightening in his balls as he watched his pet perform.

The beast was over her in a flash, monstrous hands ripping at the silk of her dress. A low growl slipped from deep in his throat as his hands molded her obscenely full breasts. Twisting the lacy bra in his fingers, he ripped it from her, wrenching another scream from the sobbing woman. Viciously, he pinched pink nipples, making her back bow up from the floor in pain. She writhed in agony as he twisted the sensitive peaks before dropping his head to nip and suckle. She struck at his head and broad back with tiny fists, straining and bucking underneath him in an effort to free herself.

Her gyrations only served to arouse the demonic titan. He reached down to free his engorged cock from the front of his gray work pants. Rubbing it against the satin of her panties, he groaned and dug his fingers into her hips lifting them to rub her more firmly against him. Finding her fists ineffective, she raked at his face with long, red nails. He grunted in surprise and tilted his head back, reaching to subdue her arms. He hissed as a nail caught the tender flesh of his top lip drawing blood. Those same lips curled into a snarl as he smashed his heavy fist into her face with a sickening crunch.

The crunch of fragile bones carried to the man outside the door, drawing a smile. His fingers danced over the smooth head of his shaft, teasing the slit with a well-manicured nail. Smearing the leaking pre cum down the length, he started to pump his fist slowly. His hand stroked from root to head over and over, luxuriating in the feel of his prick, hard and quivering in his palm. His eyes fell closed as he moved himself closer to the pinnacle. The sounds of his pet rang in his ears. He gasped, eyes snapping open as he leaned forward and his passion warmed skin pressed to the cold steel. A shiver ran down his spine. Tentatively he pressed himself to the hard door again. He hissed at the cold but felt a surge of excitement shoot through his body as he started to rub his hot, turgid flesh against the unyielding steel.

Pinning her arms easily with one hand, the mammoth tore her panties away and pressed her shapely thighs to part for him. The smell was driving him wild. It had been so damn long. He buried two thick fingers in her wet slit drawing a surprised cry from her raw throat. Pumping them slowly, he curved his fingers making her body arch in response. Still diddling her, he dropped his head and let his wicked tongue dart and lap at the folds, drinking the juices that spilled from her well-trained cunt. Knowing his master would grow quickly impatient; he reluctantly pulled him-self from his feasting and thrust his thick cock into her.

His thrusts were hard and fast, ripping scream after scream from the tortured bimbo as he fucked her ruthlessly. He tried to listen for the sound as he moved closer and closer to his release. His blood was pounding in his ears making it so difficult. He closed his eyes, concentrating hard. He was drawing nearer. He could feel his balls tightening painfully. At last a high-pitched whimper reached his ears from behind the door, hearlding his masters pleasure and freeing him. Grabbing her hips in both his hands, he drove savagely into her, repeatedly slamming her against the cold concrete floor until he came, flooding her with his hot seed. He slumped over her as the last spasms wracked his muscular body.

Standing abruptly, he tucked his flaccid length away with a snarl. Tension was evident in every muscle of the behemoth as he paced the cell in agitation. The whore curled in on herself, emitting a snorting sob that whistled through her smashed nasal passages. Watery blue eyes glared accusingly at him from the garish mask of smeared makeup and crimson and he growled. His head whipped around at a panting whisper from the doorway and new fury flooded his veins. Snatching the bitch by the hair he yanked her forcefully to her feet. A wail split the air as she clawed ineffectively at his hand. Drawing his other fist back, he repeatedly plowed it into her screaming maw, sending forth a spray of blood with every blow.


Blood splattered the stone walls. The screams were silent. The big man squatted by the door, his massive thighs bulged in the tight confines of his gray work pants. His torso, heavily muscled and tattooed, was bare. Forearms rested on his knees, his hands bloody and scraped hung from thick wrists. He watched the other man through hooded eyes, his head slightly lowered, waiting. He tensed as the master came to stand over him, but did not move nor raise his head. He caught movement from the corner of his vision and prepared himself to accept the blow without an outward flinch. He could not, however, suppress the slight shudder that ran through his body as a gentle hand stroked his short, dark hair in approval.

"~ His Pet ~ Chapter One
© Copyright 2008 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370690--His-Pet--Prologue