*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370717--His-Pet---Chapter-Four
Rated: GC · Chapter · Drama · #1370717
Man,Beast,Victim..at the mercy of a twisted warden, what choice is there? He's "His Pet."
"~ His Pet ~ Chapter Three

Chapter 4

Her piercing screams were hurting his ears. The high-pitched noise stabbed into his weary brain like an ice pick as he moved slowly toward her. Some times he felt like he was losing his mind. If he went insane would the master mercifully put him down like a rabid dog? He shook his head as her screams intensified. He couldn't think like that. He had promised Taylor that they would be together and he wouldn't leave his lover to the master's "tender" care. A red haze started to cloud his vision. The bitch REALLY needed to shut her yap or he would shut it for her, permanently!

The bottle blonde's vocals hit an amazing octave, her bloody fingers clawing desperately at the door for a hold as his huge paw wrapped in her hair. Without hesitation the beast smashed her face against the steel. The crack of bone ricocheted off the stone walls like a shot and the blood splattered. All David knew was she was silent. He threw her now still body to the floor, huge hands tearing impatiently at her sleazy spandex dress. With one brutal twist he rent the gaudy fabric from bodice to hem. Her tiny thong fared no better as he ripped it from her and flung it aside furiously.

His rigid cock was straining the zipper of his pants. Eagerly he released it from the confines, holding its angry purple length in his palm. He stroked the length of it with a groan. Running soft fingers over the helmet he slicked them with precum lubing his fist. Tightening the fist, he slid it slowly up and down the length a few times. Wrenching the blonde's thighs apart, he thrust hard into her. He took her unconscious form quick and rough, searching for only his own fulfillment. He lay over her for a moment afterwards and tried to calm his own ragged breathing.


The silence at the door unnerved him. The master was going to be furious. His shoulders hunched protectively and a shudder rippled through his massive form. Reaching out he shook the still form. "Wake up you stupid twit," he thought darkly. He slapped her face lightly but she didn't move. He slapped her harder, anger starting to course through his veins. He lifted her head from the floor. He could hear the master at the door. His shoulders still burned from the fucking restraints. His body ached from the beating. FUCK! Why had the bitch screamed so loudly! Fear coiled in his belly pissing him off even more. Fury ripped through him and he jerked the cunt's head hard to one side, relishing in the loud snap of her slender neck.

Hearing the door open behind him he slowly slid back from the still form. He crouched silently, head bowed in deference just waiting.

"Come here," that voice said coldly. David shivered as he crawled across the floor to the master's feet. He waited there in silence as his master decided his fate. "I'm very disappointed in you," he hissed. "Do I need to REMIND you again what can happen if I am disappointed?"

David's stomach rolled dangerously as images of Taylor tortured at this man's hands washed through his mind. He shook his head desperately and pressed his lips to the master's shiny, black wingtip afraid to even speak. Silence lay over the room like a lead blanket. Risking a glance up through lowered lashes the bulge of the master's crotch caught his attention.

A glimmer of hope flared. Did he dare? Cautiously he ran his hand up the master's thigh and brushed butterfly light over the slight bulge.

"Please master," he entreated pleadingly as he worked his fingers carefully along the shaft through the soft dress slacks.

When the older man did not step away, David's nimble fingers released him easily from his slacks taking the hardening member into his warm hand. Licking the length of it, he swirled his tongue around the head, teasing the weeping slit and back down the length. He curled his tongue around his master's balls, laving them and slipping the tip further to flick at the perineum, making the master groan in delight and catch a hold of David's mighty shoulders for support.

Closing his eyes, David blanked his mind to everything but the cock in his hand. Using every bit of skill learned on the street since age thirteen he licked, flicked, swirled, caressed, squeezed, and sucked until the master panted and screamed in pleasure. Carefully, he licked the master clean and gently tucked him away. Kissing over his hip, he worked his way down his thigh and calf to press his lips subserviently back to the polished wingtip.





The Bitch disposed of, David worked diligently with the scrub brush to "clean up his mess". When finished, he squatted beside the door and waited. Shortly the master was there and inspecting his work. Finding it satisfactory, he motioned David to his feet and out of the cell. Fear curled in his belly again. Where was he being taken? He relaxed as he recognized the showers. At a wave from his master, he eagerly stripped down and stepped beneath the hot water. The heat felt wonderful on his stiff and sore muscles and he closed his eyes letting it pour over him. He lathered his big body, grateful to get several days filth from him. Lathering his short, cropped, black hair, he scrubbed at his scruffy face in disgust. He generally stayed clean-shaven with the exception a strip down the center of his chin.

Hearing a noise behind him he stilled. Watching the suds slide down his stomach, over his groin, down his heavily muscled thighs he tried to control his fear.

"Put your hands behind your back David," that chilling voice ordered.

David hung his head in defeat.

"Did you think a blow job was going to make me forget your disobedience?" the master asked with a touch of humor.

David slowly shook his head no but truthfully he had foolishly hoped.

"Put your hands behind your back," he said again.

Raising his proud head, David looked at him beseechingly. The master's steely gaze never wavered.

"Shall I send for Taylor and see how he looks in the restraints?" he asked snidely. David paled beneath his dark coloring. With a deep breath and a roll of his shoulders, he bowed his head and placed his hands behind his back.


The restraints bit deep into his wrists as David writhed in agony on the shower floor. His body shook as the taser touched him again, knotting his muscles painfully. The coppery taste of blood filled his mouth as he bit down hard on his tongue to stop his screams. Rage started to cloud his brain and he fought hard against it. His temper had gotten the best of him before prompting him to physically confront the master. Not only was he now restrained during punishment; it had been an excruciatingly painful lesson. The next shot hit a particularly tender area and he roared in anger and anguish.

The man stepped back as the behemoth roared. He really was a beautiful sight like this. He crouched panting on the showers tiled floor, water highlighting the golden masses of rippling muscle and dark tattoos. His dark eyes seemed to glow, so intense was his hatred. He tried so hard to maintain his subservience but it was not his nature and it showed. It was such a thrill to know he controlled this animal. The beast ate, slept, suffered, and even lived at his whim.

"You're an awesome sight when you are angry, Pet," he said softly, letting the pride creep into his voice.

The trembling man roared again, his throaty cry filled with fury and pain, but he remained where he was, head lowered and every sense trained on his master.

"You know, I understand you better then you think I do, Pet. You are frustrated. I don't blame you for that. After all, you are a man with needs. I understand this and have come up with a solution. I will be bringing you a special playmate. You will ease your needs with this playmate but you mustn't break it. Do you understand me?" He waited until the big man nodded then smiled heading for the door. He paused there at the entrance to the showers to look back. "Don't disappoint me again David. Next time I might not be as gentle."

"~ His Pet ~ Chapter Five
© Copyright 2008 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370717--His-Pet---Chapter-Four