*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370937-The-Story-the-terrible-trouble-maker
by Devin
Rated: E · Other · Children's · #1370937
story of terrible trouble maker
The Story of

The Terrible

Trouble

Maker



The Characters of the Terrible Trouble Maker

Devin
Lisa
Mom
Dad
Mark
Ethan
Robert
John
Coal





Chapter 1 the First Day of School
Devin and his family of 4 live in a enormous house. They have a skate park in the basement. On the first floor is a kitchen with an island and a dishwasher. On the same floor there is a living room with a big screen T.V. and an elbow couch. The bedrooms on 2nd floor all have king sizes beds, two dressers and one walk in closet. The kid’s rooms also have a huge toy box with lots of toys.
Devin is in the 7th grade for the 3rd time and is very obnoches teenager. His Sister is in the 4th grade and is very smart. They both enjoy skateboarding very much. Their Mom Stays home and keeps the house in order while Dad works at his shop and makes 5,000 a day. Mom is also pregnant with a baby boy.
Monday was the kids first day of school. Lisa had lots of fun and made many new friends. Lisa also joined the academic team and science Olympiad. Devin decided to join the trouble makers club. On the first day they went around and put tacks on each teacher’s chair. It was so funny and they didn’t even get caught.
When Devin and Lisa got home that day, they went downstairs to skateboard. The skate park has a half pipe, girding rail, stereo, and a few little ramps for beginners. Devin is a dare devil and likes to try the hard stuff before he is ready. Today he went down the half Pipe and fell hard and hurt his ankle. Lisa likes to play on the beginner ramps until she believes she is ready for the half pipe.
Then Dad came home a t 5:00 and set down for dinner. They had chilly dogs. They were very delicious. Then Dad told the kids to go up stairs and to their homework. Devin went upstairs to play with his toys because he never does his homework. On the other hand Lisa does hers and spends about 4 hours. At 9:00 Dad and Mom said time for bed. Devin had to be forced to go to bed but Lisa went willing.



Chapter 2 Baby Boy
Mom woke up in the middle of the night, with cramps and baby kicking hard. We decided to go to the hospital. Dad had warn everyone before that when they went to the hospital to have the baby looked at or delivered they all better be have or they would be in big trouble. So of course everyone behaved on the way to the Trenton hospital. Dr. Jenifer to Mom in and did some tests to see if Brett was ready to be born. He was of course ready and came out in five hours.
He weighed 7lbs and 7ozes. He was very healthy. Then all but mom and the baby went home.
It was the third day of school. All day Lisa and Devin augured. They argued about, that Devin would be in big trouble when his mid term came in, on the way there and on the way home. When they got home they were told to change Brett’s dipper. They were fed up with arguing by now and started fighting, while changing the baby’s dipper. Poor Brett he was getting all bloody and dirty. The fight was so bad that Lisa ended up with two black eyes and sprained arm and Devin had two black eyes and a bloody nose. Dad was so mad. He threw his arms up in the air and said go to your rooms. After he clean up poor Brett, Dad went upstairs and told them both they were grounded for two weeks from the skate park in the basement.
The next day mom and the baby went home. Then we threw a party with all are relatives, to see the new baby. They all wanted to hold him and they also thought he was very cute.


Chapter 3 Surprise Visit
On Saturday everybody but Devin was watching Big Fat liar because Devin was supposed to be doing his homework. Suddenly a strange guy came and knocked on the door. Mom answered it. He said his name was Mark and he was the head counselor of Camp Woody. This is a camp for trouble makers. Which according to the school you have a trouble maker in this house. We do indeed so how does one sign up for this camp. Mark said well if you let me in I will show you. Mark came in and showed the parents a movie and handed them a form to fill out. Mark said you decide now and I can take him with me or you decide later and we will send a bus. Mom said he will go with you now. Dad called him down. He said what did I do now. Nothing his father said, but this man is going to take you to a camp to fix you. Mark said don’t worry you won’t need anything we will provide clothing and stuff for you when you get there. Devin said do I have to go yes, you do Mom responded. Mark said let’s get going or will be there late. Then Devin said bye to everybody and left.

Chapter 4 Camp Woody
Devin and Mark had very nice drive down there. When they got there Mark introduced him to his counselor Ethan Margin. There were also three other boys in is cabin there names were Robert, John, and Coal. Robert was extremely obnoches, in fact there was never minute he was not causing trouble. John was orphan found by Ethan and brought to camp to be taken care of until his real family found him. Coal had no family except for his brother who worked there so that is why he was there. Devin was given the bed by Roberts. While he was unpacking Robert and he decided to become great friends. Then they all went to eat Steak and Ribs for dinner. It was so delicious. The children loved it when a new persons came because that meat they would have a delicious dinner. At Dinner Devin and Robert talked about playing hooky tomorrow at the skate Pier. Skate Pier was a place at camp where the skateboarders practiced after school and held games on Saturday. If you behaved at camp you could play any sport you wanted.
Then after dinner it was about 8:30pm so Ethan said time for bed. Everybody went to bed just fine. At about 3:00am in the morning Coal woke from a bad dream. Ethan went over to comfort him. After he dealt with him he noticed that John was gone. So he left Coal in charge of the other two and went to go find John. While he was finding John, Robert and Devin decided to cream this stupid kid named Coal. When the counselor and John return, Coals arm and leg were broken and he was extremely black and blue. He called the Head Counselor Mark to come over and deal with the boys while he takes Coal to the hospital. John was taken to a different cabin for the night and then Ethan left. Then Mark to the boys to his house for punishment. He took them downstairs and put them in the dungeon for the night.
While they were down there, Devin and Robert decided that just maybe behaving was a more fun and rewarding. The next day they tried it. It was so much that did it for a whole month. Then they were allowed to go home. There parents came and got them and the two boys learned that behaving can be more fun than causing trouble and much more rewarding.
The End

The Morale
Is that behaving is much more fun and rewarding







© Copyright 2008 Devin (devin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370937-The-Story-the-terrible-trouble-maker