*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371075-We-Met
by CiaraA
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1371075
Two people meet at a party and it becaomes love at first sight.
Summer had began and life was tense. The Mr. and Mrs. had seperated for good and it left her with a personal vendetta against him. He had moved on and found it was better to be alone than in a relationship that was full of anger and hate. It was  his sister's college graduation and it was the first family event that the seperated couple would venture to alone. The big speculation was whether or not the Misters was going to bring another woman. Only the other and the hostess knew his plans.

The party began with music, food, and laughter. The ex-wife loomed with anger because she didn't want to be there. She was truly there to show his family that she could still have fun without him. When in actuality it was quite the oposite. The they came together. She eyed her ex with a loathing dislike that never goes away until the refind anoter love. Then as soon as he came around the corner so did his other. He was tall, dark tanned, corkscrew curly hair and a body the gods made music too. He had eyes of almond shape of the mosy beautiful onyx color. He had thick volomptuos llips that begged to be kissed.

The Mister introduced him to the ex-wife; she already hated him. Then to his one and only precious daughter. Her jaw dropped as a man so perfect could even exist. Their eyes met then it was as if time slowed down for a few seconds long enough for their brains to send a message across that they had chemestry. As their eyes tore apart to say "hello" to other people both knew this wasnt the last of each other. After about ten minutes almond eyes was alone and umcomfortable because he knew nobody except the hostess and his friend. It seemed the women around him were laughing at him because he was different. He wore clothes that fit him in all the right places and had the hue of being well groomed. The others disliked perfect and prefered a man who was scruffy and lazy.

The daughter then sat down next to him and began a conversation that was to last. They talked about each other realizing that they had more in common than what met the eye. During the peak of their conversation, she came. She was tall, dark, intrusive.. The cousin. She joined the conversation but she was the sore thumb that didn't belong. She was the one who had to lie about herself to get people to like her. She tried to have the natural swagger her younger cousin had for men; but she could never understand that the secret was to be yourself. He It started with a simple text message. Hi. She smirked and replied the same thing back. It was the second that got her blood boiling. You look really sexy tonight. She had to reread this to make sure her eyes were not fooling. She replied: Thanks so do you. Their eyes began to meet with such intensity he had to get up. He was inside for about a minute or two before he told her to come inside.

When she went in she found him sitting on the couch texting her. She sat on the other couch of the rectangular room. He playfully asked who she was texting, when she replied a friend followed by the same question he had the same answer. They continued their silent flirtacious text even feet away. He then sent her a text that she was not prepared for. I want to kiss you. Her heart skipped a beat as she texted to her downfall. I dont want you to get in trouble. At this point in time, she was young innocent and scared of new things. For her to evolve she needed about 6 more weeks of life to be ready. But she had just set her self back. Her mind begged her to kiss him. Her heart screamed for her to lock lips with this man. But that quiet voice that she always listened to said no.

Soon after her setback it was time for her to go. But he still wanted to text. Her father, his other sister, his friend and daughter, got in his truck to head home. Together in the back seat the two stared at each other realizing the night was lost. There eyes met in the dark onyx and hazel connecting quietly trying to fill the silence with words. Finally it was the first stop. His sister and daughter had to go. Everyone got out of the truck giving hugs. But when the daughter and his friend gave each other a hug, this was different. They stayed longer conneceted as if by magnetic force trying to put in feeling what this night ment. Then slowly and painfullly they pulled away into the night.

In the weeks the daughter went on vacation returning on not so great terms do to the fact she felt that she annoyed him with her texting. Whether it was true love or lust he did something to her that night that no other guy was able to do. In the months that followed they repaired any negative memories of what she was when she was younger. In the months that followed even when new love entered her life he was always in her memory. Those almond shaped eyes and those lips that went home alone. But most of all she would never forget his first text. Hi.



© Copyright 2008 CiaraA (ciaraa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371075-We-Met