*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371555-There-Once-Was-A-Young-Boy
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1371555
The young boy is tring to get the courage to ask a girl for a date but he is very shy.
  Once there was a boy named Tom, he had a crush on a girl named Christina, but she never noticed him. He became depressed because he really loved her but she never showed any intrest in him at all, he was a very shy boy and he couldn't find a way to approach her and ask her for a date.

  Several months had past but he couldn't find a way to tell her how he felt about her. Then on one rainy day she called him on the phone for him to give her some advice about a problem she was having.
She told him that he was a very good listener and thanked him for the time that he spent to listen to her in her time of need, and he said you are your welcome and that he would do it again if the need ever arose in the future.

  In the following weeks, she called him again and said that she liked him because she found him to be a very nice guy and he never asked her for anything in return, he just listened to her and didn't say much. Then about fifteen minutes into the conversation she asked him if he would take her to a dance because she had no one to take her to the dance, it took him about a minute before he answered her because he was shocked that she would ask him that and he told her that he liked her very much and that he had for a very long time and wasd affraid to ask her for a date, but that he couldn't get the nerve to ask her out.
She said that it was cute and that she had some feelings for him also but she didn't want to show it around her friends.
When she asked some of her bestfriends, they said that they were to busy and didn't have time to talk with her, to find out later they were not the friends she thought they were, they were just using her for their popularity and that made her very sad and she broke down and cried, then Tom came walking toward her and comforted her, in a few minutes she stopped cring and she kissed him on the cheak and then Tom asked her if she would go out with him and become his girlfriend. She said yes that she would love to be his girlfriend.
© Copyright 2008 calambaman (calambaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371555-There-Once-Was-A-Young-Boy