*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371793-Nous-1
by Favein
Rated: 13+ · Assignment · Spiritual · #1371793
An year ago, I wrote this "Psalm". It has a meaning one probably does not expect.
LORD, where have the people gone?

Surely they would come to you for comfort, may anyone tell me it is not so?

The sons and daughters of men do not seek after each other’s comfort, the very thing they can see and feel.

Man seeks after created things that cannot speak, nor provide any knowledge about the miracles and prophecies made in the internal realms above where the Elohim reign.

Little do men know that you, Iod He Vau He, have raised mere dust on high.

The people rejoice for an unknown cause, by nothing and for nothing do they rejoice.

Do I know when the wind blows upon my face? Even when I feel it, I still cannot see it!

The force of my body resists the strong winds, but how may I resist such negative powers coming from the low places in the infernal subconscious of this intruder, the mind?

We can only resist ourselves by being loyal to the Law of the LORD God Almighty, for you have sent your Son to die in order to give the waters of life a form I can see. The LORD has created existence out of nothing.

I can see the grass of the field every day, but such inventiveness I do not understand. If grass never were so, how would my consciousness ever be able to perceive it?

The created heart cannot create; it only sets up what it has seen in by your works. Therefore, I must go beyond a creation.

Unless you are with us, we cannot understand. Unless we see visions and examine dreams, how will we last?

The people do not realize that you have told them what is to be, nor do they wait in hunger for your Word, O LORD, the Word spoken to us in our dreams.

How are we to rely on our knowledge? All we understand are the perceived things of the world, and nothing more. No one acknowledges that you are in control LORD; knowing the effect does not create an effect, but I know the cause of all things is the eternal God, whether good or evil.

May you come with righteousness, God of all. The governments of a certain intellectual mentallity have set their own creations up against your anointed One by the use of the Anti-Christ, the splitting of the atom and the science of debt. Numerous populations proclaim out loud that they follow you, O LORD, but you know that their sin would soon lead to the passing of this world into the sixth race, something they do not expect.

Many have I written to, a few that I have spoken to; who understands the impending disaster that will fall upon them in this fifth generation? Internal Monad, we must be rid of the incompetent mental aggregates that have infested my intellect. The people are obsessed with the aimless cares of life.

What is saddening my LORD to the body that you have given me? Death comes suddenly on the ones that have no knowledge, suddenly on those who do not fear you. The children listen to songs in ignorance of natural vibration of the Verb, in ignorance of the conscious communication that you desire from them.

Do the sons of men seek after death, after eternal rest?

Woe to those who seek after unneeded rest! Those who rebuke the two internal witnesses shall mourn.

So shall I.

© Copyright 2008 Favein (sacrifice8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371793-Nous-1