*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371919-Dusk--Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1371919
Pete is a vampire, Luna is a human. Will fate bring them together or keep them apart?
Chapter 1

Pete sat ontop of the hill overlooking the empty cemetary. He could make out the dark outlines of tombstones and the angel statues that gaurded the graves. He always wandered why they were there. The living was what vampires wanted, not the dead. He could hear distant human screams, probably at the local nightclub. Pete knew that it was Nate and his band of followers.

Closing his eyes, he tried to block out the screams. As he did, a picture formed in his mind. She was there almost every night. He had saw her once, about a week ago, in the cemetary. She was the most beautiful human he had ever laid eyes on. She was thin and when standing about 5'4". Her strawberry blond hair hung halfway down her back and her side bangs shielded the tears in her jade green eyes.

Pete was suddenly pulled from his thoughts. His blue eyes snapped open, the girl gone from his grasp. Pete felt warm lips on his neck, kissing up and down it. Familiar hands slid around his body and under his shirt. They rested on his tight, defined stomach. Turning slowly, Pete was face to face with his lover, Lacey. Unlike his fantasy human, Lacey was real and Lacey desired him. She had shortly cut black hair with hot pink streaks in the front. Her eyes, like Pete's, were a baby blue. She was almost as tall as Pete, being 5'9" and attractivily skinny.

Flashing Pete a smile, Lacey playfully tugged at his shirt until it was on the ground behind Pete. Pete looked down at Lacey, unable to keep his hands to himself. The way the moonlight hit her it made her eys sparkle. Her short hair rustled as the late summer breeze blew past her. Pete moved his hands down her curvy body to her waist and then hips. His own body tensed up as Lacey leaned into him. In the dark their lips found each others. As the kiss deepened, Pete's mind began to wander. He knew he was kissing Lacey, touching Lacey, but how wonderful it would be to touch, or kiss, the human. The beautiful cemetary human. Pete couldn't think of the blond for too long though. Lacey had pulled away from the deep kiss, her blue eyes locked on Pete's plump lips.Touching his throbbing bottom lip gently. He found smeared blood on his fingers. Glancing at Lacey, he could see the tips of her razorblade sharp fangs. Pete held his fingers out to her, smiling as Lacey happily licked the blood off.

"Nate has brought us a suprise.", Lacey whispered into Pete's ear, slipping her boney fingers between his. "Come my dear. Lets not keep him waiting. You know how Nate can be."

"Oh, a suprise? What do you suppose it is lovey?", Pete asked as he led Lacey toward the mausoleum that they called home. Lacey shrugged, a smirk on her lips.

As the two lovers neared the mausoleum entrance, Lacey pulled Pete to the side, his back to the cold stone wall.

"Promise me you will always love me.", Lacey quietly breathed, lookin deep into Pete's piercing eyes.

"Of course I will Lacey.", Pete whispered. "I'll always love you."

Laughing, Lacey looked at the forever seventeen year old. e was skinny and 6' with blue eyes like hers. His shaggy black hair hung in his face and on his bottom lip were snake bite piercings.

"You're perfect.", Lacey replied as she Pete into the mausoleum.


© Copyright 2008 Stephernee (x3stephernee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1371919-Dusk--Chapter-1