*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372116-Armanis
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1372116
A battle on the planet Armanis
Prologue
Severina is lying in her bed sweating cold and her eyes shut. The pain can’t go away. She knows that her time is coming and time is short. How she wish that she can take her secret away. Away from the family who took care of her unconditionally. Slowly, she’s fading away loosing her life and also her hope.
With all her might, she turned her neck and looked at the window. She stared at the sky and suddenly her green eyes started to bring tears as she vividly remember the past she wishes to disappear.
She can still remember the fear, the running, the shouting, the sacrifices and the escape. She closed her eyes as she reminisce the voices of the people who died for saving her. The idea for escape has been a good plan but her knowledge that the fight is still not over scare her more.
She faced the ceiling and took a deep breath with her eyes still shut. She thinks of the laugher of her daughter and suddenly a cold vivid voice came to her mind.
“We can see you…”
She knew it! The voice, it’s not a dream. They’ve found her. They finally did.
And their safety is gone.
Forever!
© Copyright 2008 Shinji Warfarrah (otixz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372116-Armanis