*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372134-Quotes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1372134
Some quotes, more to come... hope you like...
I wanted to just put some of my quotes in here. So here they are... some of them, I'll post more later.

-Is it possible to break my heart because you just did it again.
-You don't seem to understand the concept of love so here it is: you live, you breathe, and you believe.
-Show me how to make it hurt less and I'll show you how much more I can love you.
-Open up your heart to me so that I may crush it like you know I one day will.
-Step into my world because I want to step on your foot and watch you run away crying.
-An angel's face is no contrast to the beauty dispayed in yours.
-My heart can't handle the heartbreak I know you have in store for me.
-Catch a falling star, I'll make a wish while it burns in your hands.

I'm not done, I'll write more later. I have a couple pages of these, and although they aren't all good, I'm probably going to put them on here anyway. Please let me know what you think..
© Copyright 2008 Redhott (fireball4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372134-Quotes