*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372165-We-and-our-people
by bond
Rated: E · Article · Community · #1372165
HOW I INTERACT WITH MY PEOPLE AND HOW I ALIENATE MYSELF FROM THEM
                            Ravi is sometimes taken aback by his associates.They behave weirdly to him.Disgusting! thinks Ravi.Why do they not let him work of his own?They come over anytime to congratulate,or to advise or to warn against anything .They remember his birthday ; demand a treat and even enquire of his girlfriend.
                            Similar is the case with Asha.Her son is being on and on nagging for her company.Asking for toys,for sweetmeats and what not?Off and on is he bullied but with a worsened intensity everytime.
                                What Ravi and Asha are suffering from is alienation from the normal emotional ties and monomania upon something.In fact ,almost all of us today are somewhat alienated .We run short of time to visit our gardens for weeks but take active interest in sessions over Global Warming and consider it our duty to remind our friends of the same.
                                "This is how the world ends; not with a bang but with a whimper"- says Eliot.And if we are not aware in time We shall bear the glory(?)
of executing the same.
© Copyright 2008 bond (jcmailbox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372165-We-and-our-people