*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372910-Introduction-to-The-Demntya-Tales
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Preface · Drama · #1372910
This is the introduction to The Demntya Tales. A series of short stories I am writing.
         Greetings to all to The Demntya Tales. I am your writer and host Mr. Acton Nisissa Zizner, or more commonly Mr. Ziz.
         I have been particularly inersted in the Twilight Zone and the various from Poe to Snicket and have even taken up the reading of internet comics, or webcomics as they are more commonly called, such as Jack by David Hopkins and Zebra Girl by Joe England. All these, either you know, will know, or have known, are all sort or downtrodden stories that lower one’s spirits a great deal. I, for some reason, seem to enjoy these stories quite a bit, and using the internet medium, this, Writing.com, I hope to write such stories as this.
         Now not all of my stories will be down, and strange, and depressing. No, I hope to also write many a lighthearted tale, as well. With my own little odd twists in them, of course. I hope to write very good lighthearted tales to bring my readers out of the slump of my majority of tales.
         Well, I believe I have babbled on long enough and you are getting bored with this. So! Without further ado I give you…
The Demntya Tales.
© Copyright 2008 Mr. Ziz (demntya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1372910-Introduction-to-The-Demntya-Tales