*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373011-Observation-of-Species
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1373011
A little bit about me!
“Enter Barnado, Stand and unfold yourself”

Scientifically, my description is "Genus - Homo and Species - sapiens" but my friends like to call me Tania, Tania Gupta. I hail from the capital of India, which is New Delhi. I have spent my entire life in the Emirates. I like to think of myself as Indo-Dubai (though I doubt there’s such a word).

I really enjoy curling up with a book (though I don’t fall under the Nerd Category!). Literature takes me places I could barely imagine, transcending time and space. I read to know, to learn to expand (hopefully not in girth) intellectually. Music is what brings a smile to my face (in fact I have the Beatles giving a live performance as I type this) I listen to a wide variety of musical genres be it Yanni, Mozart, Beethoven or Linkin Park. The one place I would love to be is a moonlight beach on a cold autumn night. Besides the sheer romanticism of the scene I appreciate the aesthetic beauty and the serenity. I absolutely love writing and sketching. I love to breathe life into mere thoughts and memories and flow out with the ink and paint a portrait, perhaps one day a masterpiece. I was encouraged to improve my writing when I won a UNICEF award for a national writing competition. Honestly I wasn’t supposed to be in that competition, I got in by mistake.

Life is like a cup of coffee. Like the blend and brew, life can’t always be perfect. Sometimes it’s bitter, other times bitter sweet and well other times just right. I “aspire to inspire”. I’d like to show people that a little awareness can open up the universe to us. “I want to go where no man has gone before. “ Would anybody like to join me?

© Copyright 2008 Silent Watcher (silent_watcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373011-Observation-of-Species