*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373116-Haunting-at-the-Daycare
Rated: 18+ · Documentary · Spiritual · #1373116
These are experiences I have had at this Daycare Center.
Ever since I was a little girl, I was always fascinated by the supernatural. When I became an adult, I always assumed it happened to someone else. But that all changed Halloween 2005. I was recovering from my second surgery for the same thing. The Doctor said I should do some walking. So, I volunteered to help the kids at the daycare go trick or treating. When I got to the daycare, I got this foreboding, like don't go in there. Inside the atmosphere was dark and murky. I brushed it off as being my Imagination.

When I finally returned to work strange things started to happen, like I felt like I was not alone. I heard strange noises like growling and scratching. At other times I heard explosions. Then one night right before Christmas Eve, I was finishing the room I was doing, I felt like I was being watched, I looked up and out the door I saw Something that resembled a werewolf. I thought to myself, you didn't get much sleep last night, and you have a headache, so, again I brushed it off. Time to go home. Every night there was something.

Then in March 2006, I saw this little girl, and at first I thought a parent left their child there by mistake. Her clothing was not from the 20th century, and she spoke in broken English, Have you seen my mommy? By the time I answered she had disappeared right before my eyes. I did some research and found the clothing she was wearing. The clothes dated back to 1600's to 1800's French style dress.

On March 14th 2006, was the full moon, and all night I felt like I was being watched. I took out the garbage, and saw another creature, but this time it looked like Bigfoot. I ran into the building, I was terrified. After all the experiences I had, I did not want to go to work anymore. I was being pushed and shoved almost every night. I had enough.
© Copyright 2008 Dee Dee (wolfsbane at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373116-Haunting-at-the-Daycare