*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373522-Isolation
by Bucky
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1373522
4 children find themselves isolated in a room with no way out!
One day there was a boy called Ben who was in Isolation and there were three other people in with him . At lunch time the lunch did not arrive he was starving .Then suddenly the door smashed shut and there was somthing or sombody outside the door. All of us where getting scared I looked around all the other people were shaking and one of them was sweating like mad . All of us did not move a muscle then suddenly it felt like the walls where getting closer closer closer then suddenly I realised I was day dreaming then a crocky voice said "dont move a muscle or die". they had cameras in the room so if we moved . One of the people runs and jumps out of the window then a bullet flies through the air and hits the person . The person flies in the air and splats against the wall and all the blood starts dripping down the wall.10mins later the teacher arrives back to find somebody holding the door shut where the children are so the female teacher tries to get in, but they tie her up and chuck her in with the children.  They have killed one person and now got four scared out of their wits.

Then another teacher comes called Mr Simpson and says what are you all doing here? So Mr Simpson, who is armed with a sawn-off shotgun, shoots one of the hostage takers and says "Asta la vista Boys". Sixteen other armed men then run in behind him and capture Mr Simpson and tie him up in their hideout, trying to torture him. He reaches for his phone though and calls 999. The Police then go to the School but the robbers have gone. The police get to the girls and boys and the teachers to safety.
© Copyright 2008 Bucky (benbuck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373522-Isolation