*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373536-Grandma-Sarah
by Miles
Rated: E · Other · Teen · #1373536
About a teenagers experience with her Grandmothers sister
As planned mom and dad left for New York on Sunday. Leaving me with my not so interesting babysitter grandma Sarah. Wrinkle filled face, big round eyes scanning like surveillance cameras. Grandma Sarah was the sort of person who openly criticized anyone in the way of her surveillance cameras. So I prefer staying away from her Alas destiny brought us together, anyway i sat on a comfortable chair ready to prepare for my literature exam. "Melissa!"Shouted out Grandma Sarah. I rushed to the room she was in to see what was so urgent. Comfortable sitting on a reclining chair grandma Sarah said “Give my pills little girl”. My little girl? I’m 15 and she calls me a little girl! "It’s right next to you i grumpily “said."Oh dear at my age it’s hard to move so often just hand it over'. I reluctantly gave her the pills homing she would dose off. But instead she got unusually hyper. I didn’t care what she was up to as long as I got my privacy to study for my literature testy on Monday. Twenty minutes into the novel I heard another shout. I wonder what my mistress wanted now.”Yes your highness “I said.”Get me some tea girl. Well atleast she elevated my rank to a girl from little girl. I got her, her tea. Expecting to make her quiet for I while so I cud get back to Romeo and Juliet. But no she wasn’t ready to let me off so easily. She sneezed in her own cup demanding fresh tea. Then reminded me how sufficient her own granddaughter was. I didn’t bother to make her new tea and I handed the so called tea with germs back to her. “What are you reading “she inquired. “Romeo and Juliet “was my reply. She started blushing. Then told a long story of how she met William her first crush/lover. I reminded her that I wasn’t going to sit with her and hear stories of her romance and that I needed to get back to my novel. Not being rude in anyway but she took it the wrong way and in anger lectured me on how to respect elders. Well I thought I was defiantly going to flunk my exam so I decided to make peace with her. I apologized and she forgave me. That was easy. After sometime she told me was an English literature teacher in her 20s and offered to teach me. So my not so interesting grandma turned out to be an angel in disguise. I got a B in English the next day and I always visit her on Sundays.
© Copyright 2008 Miles (spicegal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1373536-Grandma-Sarah