*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374570-The-Battles
Rated: E · Fiction · War · #1374570
He fights because he cares. Lieutenant J.D. has to battle his way threw WW3.
The Battles

Bang, crack ouph. The plane went as it rattled around in the air while being almost hit by the shells being shot at us. I was Lieutenant of 3rd platoon, a paratroopers squad. Ding, I looked to my left at the red and green lights the red one that told us to get ready had just flipped on. "Stand up. Hook on. Supply check." I said "12 ready." "11 ready." "10 ready." "9 ready." "8 ready." "7 ready." "6 ready." "5 ready." "4 ready." "3 ready." " 2 ready." "1 ready." We all said one at a time. "Good luck men." I said to all of my men. It was I.B. Day (Invasion Beijing Day) Sandall Hesder a German, reformed the Nazi group and invaded China and killed almost 300 Jews and started world war three. President Curtis Bethea commanded to start drafting people into the army to go fight the Nazis the allies are: The U.S., China, England, France, Russia, and Japan. The axis are: The Nazis, Turkey, Vietnam, Spain, and the Polish (unwillingly).
         Ding, I looked to my right the green light that told us to go turned on. “Go.” I yelled. I jumped out into the cold misty air on that December night. I looked all around me thousands of big domes fell out of the air planes and into the air. My parachute swerved to the right as I landed safely on the ground. I stayed low making sure the Nazis couldn’t see me. Click, Click I heard the call of the noise maker used to tell our soldiers where we were. I followed its call and I went into the wood there I saw 11 men with their faces covered in charcoal. “Lieutenant” one of them whispered “Alright men Eric give me a flash light Scott give me the rain jacket.” I said as I pulled out a map from my supply pack. I put the jacket over me as I got on my knees and turned on the flash light. I tried to pinpoint my location or get close. I turned off the light and handed the jacket and flash light back to my men. “We’re about one mile from our base. Men get ready to walk a lot.” I said to them. feeeeeoo, A bullet whistled threw the trees.
         I looked be hind me. There was a man dressed in blue from head to toe. “Nazi!” someone yelled. I started to shoot at him. The bullets whizzed through the air and hit the Nazi in the chest. He fell into the wet grass with a thud the blood from the bullets covered the grass. I looked away horrified theat that could be me one dayth
that I could be him some day. It was at the break of dawn when we exited the wood. We exited into a farm land cows that had been shot laid on the ground. We looked to our right U.S. Soldiers were scattered on the ground covered in blood. “Take all the supplies you need. These soldiers can’t use it.” I said sadly. Three minuets later we reached our base. “Wondered when you guys would get here.” A soldier said to us. “Lieutenant the colonel requests to see you right away.” A soldier said to me. “Lieutenant, take a seat.” The colonel said to me as I waked threw the door way “Alright Lieutenant Law. Look here at this map there are three shore guns shooting at are men raiding Wenzhou Beach. So we need your platoon and 9th platoon to take out those shore guns. Oh and also you can’t come in from behind there is a 60-Cal. Machine gunner watching the rear.” He said to me.
         “Alright men we must get moving there are 3 platoons of Nazis manning shore guns and firing among our soldiers at Wenzhou Beach. 9th platoon’s ready. Let’s move.” I said to my men we entered the wood knowing that the shore guns and Nazis were east. 20 minuets later we were at the boarder of the wood and the bunkers of the Nazis and the shore guns. “Alright 9th platoon you go attack from the right why’ll we attack from the left let’s move.” I said. I took cover behind a burned car. “Go.” I said into the walky-talky. Teritterit, ditdit, the bullets went as I shot my gun be people went down left and right. I got out of the car and ran into a bunker. Bang, Bang, I shot at a group of Nazis coming at me. Ding I pulled the pin from the grenade and threw it into a group of Nazis “Grenadee.” One of them yelled. Boom, the Nazis blew up. “Andrew. Take out those shore guns with your TNT, and Sky take the machine gun I think he dead move.” I said.
         Andrew and me had been best friends since the 6th grade it would suck if he was killed. Boom, Andrew had just reached the first shore gun and blew it up. Bilit, Billlit, Sky had just reached the machine gun. Tillit, tillit bullets flew over my head. “Everyone take cover!” I yelled. Boom, Andrew blew up the 2nd Shore gun. “Ah.” Someone said. I looked behind me one of my soldiers were shot. “Hey, were you hit?” I asked him “The but Lieutenant.” He answered. “Alright crawl back to H.Q. go.” I said to him. Billit, billit, I shot at Nazis left and right. Boom, Andrew had just blown up the last shore gun. “Way to go guys, double time back to base and the coffee is on me.” I said Boom “What was that?” I asked. I ran around the corner and I saw one of my men had been blown up by a trap. I went into the bunker and looked to my left there was a map to my left with a swastika on it. It showed all the Nazis current positions. Months past until my next battle. It was a mile from Beijing. The war was almost over.
         Dinit, Dinit, bullets flew at us and back at the Nazis. Boom, “tank!” I yelled. Bang, “Ah.” Someone screamed. I ran over to see who it was. He had blonde hair and Hazel eyes. “Andrew, we need a medic.” I yelled. Andrew was hit in the chest. “J.D. remember if I go you are Super…man.” He said. “Where is he hit.” The medic asked me. “The chest.” I answered. “J…” he said “Andrew…Andrew!” I shouted “We’ve lost him.” The medic answered. “Everyone back to your positions.” I commanded. I took cover behind a hut. I took a grenade in one hand and my gun in the other. I got out of behind the hut and ran towards the tank. Boom, a cloud of snow popped up from the ground from the missile. I slid on the icy road and under the tank “Ahhhhh, ha, ha, ha?” I yelled as I pulled the pin from the grenade and set it down as I slid out from under the tank. Boom, the tank exploded. “Way to go guys.” I said. Thousands of other U.S. Troops taking cover in the woods came rushing out to help us capture or finish off all the Nazis.
         That day more then 100 Nazis were captured by 200 U.S. troops. I resigned from the army 4 years later. When I was a four star general and one of the best troops ever. (Andrew’s funeral) “The last thing Andrew said to me was “J.D. remember if I go you are Super…man.” I  said. 
© Copyright 2008 skinschamp (seantaylor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374570-The-Battles