*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374573-Paintballing-a-difficult-sport-to-play
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1374573
this piece is about how difficult paintballing can be and why

Paintball a Difficult Sport to Play


Paintball can be a very frustrating yet exciting sport for players that aren’t afraid to get hit by plastic paintballs. There are very many types of guns, equipment, and fields or courses in the game of paintball.

The most important thing of paintball is the gun. The gun is the only weapon that the player can use to get out the other opponent out by pulling the trigger and letting the balls fly. The gun can come in many different sizes and quality. The type of quality is the most vital part of the gun. If the player doesn’t have the right quality like a fast shooting type the player will have trouble against his or her opponent if one of them has one. The size is the next important part of the gun. If the gun is too big and heavy for a smaller player he or she would have a hard time conserving energy because the player would use it on handling and holding the gun.

The second most important thing about paintballing is the protective equipment or gear. A person could not play paintball if he or she doesn’t have a mask to protect their head. The mask as you know protects the head from harm and serious injury. The player may also need multiple layers of clothing to keep warm and to lessen the pain when the player gets hit. The player could also wear gloves. The gloves protect he or she’s fingers just in case a paintball hits their nail because the paintball might tear off the nail or injure the hand.

Finally, there are two different types of fields or courses the paintballer can play on. One of the fields is an outdoor field which the player would play speedball on. Speedball is a very fast and difficult type of game to play. Speedball takes a lot of energy to run to all of the bunkers which the player shoots behind. The object of this game is to capture the opponents flag from the middle of the field or get out all of the players from the other team. That would also end the game. The second type of field is an indoor one that is mostly for free games. The object for a free game is to just get all of the players out from the opposing team.

To sum it all up, paintball is a very challenging and exhilarating sport takes a lot of athleticism and energy. Are you ready to play?
© Copyright 2008 Write_rite (write_rite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374573-Paintballing-a-difficult-sport-to-play