*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374698-The-Joys-of-Parenting
Rated: E · Other · Parenting · #1374698
The Joys of Parenting. Who would have thought that I would be writing about this?
The Joys of Parenting. Who would have thought that I would be writing about this? People always say that children are a blessing; a wonderful part of life. From my experiences, they can be right and wrong. Don't get me wrong. I love kids, but they can unfortunately be a trial to your nerves and your utter sanity. What is the proper method to rear a child who can be a functional member of society? Better yet, is society capable of appreciating a functioning member of society? Kids are constantly growing up in this era seeing and experiencing things that were unthinkable in my day. I don't think myself old, but when i see them watching supposedly kid friendly shows like Zoey 101, to find that the star, Ms. Spears, is pregnant, I lose a sense of protection.
© Copyright 2008 Writersjoy (writersjoy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374698-The-Joys-of-Parenting