*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374735-BoyMaou-BoyGirl-Ch-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1374735
Fanfiction of Kyou Kara Maou. Yuuram
Disclaimer: I do not own KKM even though they should be. (horns grow)

Yuuri’s eyes opened up slowly when he felt the hand sliding over his stomach which tightened to the touch. He then felt a head resting on his shoulder. Yuuri’s heart started pounding at the heat and pleasure that he felt when the hand stopped on his ribs. Why am I not wearing a shirt? He wondered.

“Unh…” He heard from the irresistible figure besides him. “Yuuri…” The voice sighed. The hand dips under the covers and that is when Yuuri notices that he has nothing on underneath the covers. He starts flushing. He didn’t dare to turn his head to see who was lying down hugged up to his side. I bet I know who…His train of thought was lost when a smooth arm brushed up against his manhood, which started to stiffen automatically. He breathed heavily trying to grab the hand that was sliding even closer to the product that was causing the blanket to become a pup tent.

Yuuri gasps when he felt the body press even closer to his. He knew he wasn’t mistaken at the thing that poked his hip. “I love you…Wimp.” The voice said which made Yuuri’s heart beat even faster and his breathing to get ragged. He looked over and saw Wolfram’s angelic face smiling in his sleep. He gasps when Wolfram then wraps his feminine fingers around him squeezing him gently. Yuuri’s face then turns bright red. Why do I love this so much? He asked himself. He let go of Wolfram’s wrist. Deciding that he doesn’t want him to stop those tantalizing fingers of Wolfram’s. Yuuri then took the same hand and brushed the hair off of Wolfram’s soft cheeks. He softly placed his hand on Wolfram’s cheek. He looks so damn beautiful, he thinks. He brushed his thumb across Wolfram’s lips. They are so soft and delectable, he thinks as he watched Wolfram open his lips in his sleep. I wonder how they taste; he leans in to kiss Wolfram’s lips.

“Mmm…” Wolfram moans and Yuuri’s manhood grows harder which in turn makes Wolfram’s hand squeeze him gently. Yuuri groans deep in his throat.

“Heika!” The worried voice of Gunter could be heard running through the halls. Yuuri didn’t even notice it he was too caught up in his confused emotions while he kissed Wolfram. Wolfram started waking up and noticed Yuuri kissing him. He blushed all over but closed his eyes again and squeezed Yuuri again. Yuuri moaned and brushed a finger hesitantly against Wolfram’s manhood. Wolfram cried out at the fire that enveloped his body at the touch. Yuuri still didn’t notice that Wolfram was awake when Gunter burst into the room only to stop at what he saw.

“Heika-!” Gunter’s face turned red when Yuuri and Wolfram jumped apart which made Yuuri fall off of the bed. He quickly jumped up and Gunter had to rush out of the room holding his bloody nose. He ran past both Gwendal and Conrad. They peep in the room and saw two naked men with blushes on their faces and then they noticed what was happening before Gunter barged into the room. Conrad smiles and closes the door.

“It’s about time they realize that they love each other.” Gwendal says with one of his rare smiles on his face. They walk off. And smile brightly when they heard the “YUURI!! YOU WIMP!!”

~*Heart*~

Yuuri leaned back into the bath water trying to relax. Which was a little hard to do considering that Wolfram decided he didn’t want to leave his fiancés sight. Yuuri didn’t mind now which made him wonder why he didn’t mind Wolfram sticking close to him like glue. I actually like it, he thought.

He takes a peek at Wolfram, who is leaning his head back with his eyes closed. He opened them when he felt Yuuri’s eyes on him. Yuuri is shocked with what he saw in Wolfram’s eyes.

“Okay, now that your paying me attention I need to speak to you, wimp.” Wolfram said with a smirk on his lips.

“I’m not a wimp!” Yuuri said and blushed. For some reason he is feeling shy around Wolfram.

“Anyway, I wanted to ask you why you kissed me this morning?” Wolfram asked with a blush covering his white cheeks. Not that I don’t mind, he thought. Yuuri turned even redder. But smiles when he thinks about what happened this morning. Wolfram’s eyes glisten when he realizes the reason why Yuuri is smiling. Wolfram inches closer to Yuuri. Yuuri moves his hand under the water and brushes along Wolfram’s silky leg. His eyes widen while his heart beats faster. He turns his head to look at Wolfram. Wolfram smiled when he looked into the black depths.

“Wolf…” Yuuri gasps. Wolfram leaned in closer to Yuuri whose hand came up. He put his hand under Wolfram’s chin and lifted his lips to brush up against his.

“Mhm… Yuuri…” Wolfram gasps at the head building up inside of him. Yuuri looked into Wolfram’s emerald eyes that are partially closed but still full of desire for Yuuri. Yuuri closed the gap in between them. He opens Wolfram’s willing lips with his tongue and thrusts it into Wolfram’s mouth. Wolfram gasps which opens his mouth even further for Yuuri’s exploring tongue. Yuuri backed away and cupped the teen’s cheek in his hand.

“Does that answer your question, Wolf?” Yuuri asks out of breath. He leaned his head against Wolfram’s forehead. Both of them stare into the others eyes while catching their breaths. “I don’t know what this is that I am feeling, Wolf. But right now I don’t care because it feels so damn good.” Yuuri said and Wolfram’s eyes grew hotter as he said it. Yuuri leaned down and kissed Wolfram’s neck. Wolfram moaned and threw back his head to grant him more of his delectable and creamy neck.

“Yuuri… hold me…” Wolfram said sounding out of breath. Yuuri grabbed Wolfram around his waist and with strength he didn’t realize he had he picked Wolfram up like he weighed close to nothing and placed him on his lap. Wolfram moaned when he felt Yuuri as hard as a rock against his leg.

“Wolf…” Yuuri moaned and ran his lips across Wolfram’s collarbone. “Your skin is so soft. It makes me want to kiss it and nibble on it.” He said and kissed and nibbled while he said it. Wolfram grabbed a hold of Yuuri’s manhood and squeezed. Doing this made Yuuri pulse within his hand. Yuuri moaned. “Wolf… if you keep that up I might cum right now… I have never been with anyone…” Wolfram’s eyes widen when he says that. A pleasant smile overtook his face but the smile turns into a mischievous grin. Before Yuuri knew what was happening Wolfram gasped in a breath of air and plunged under the water. He gasped when he felt his lips rub against the tip of his manhood.

“Wolf…” He moaned out. Then he cried out when he felt Wolfram takes him inside of his mouth. He wove his fingers through golden locks of hair. Crying out even louder as he felt the tongue stroking his length. He gasped as he pulled Wolfram up above the water. He lunged for Wolfram’s rosy lips so that he could drink from them.

“Yuuri…” Wolfram cried against his mouth. He pulled away from Wolfram and gasped at how his eye’s were full of hunger for him. Wolfram turned to the side of the bath. His back to Yuuri. He grabbed the massaging oil that stays besides the water to keep it warm. He gasps when Yuuri grabs him around his waist and nudges his legs apart. “Wait.” Yuuri looked on in confusion at him. He put some of the oil in his hand. He wrapped his hand around Yuuri’s length and stroked him. Yuuri moaned and lost control as he whipped around and bent him over the side of the bath. He thrusts deep inside of Wolfram who cried out in pain. Yuuri’s eyes went wide and he stiffened trying with every bit of his will to not hurt Wolfram again. After a few seconds Wolfram relaxed and reached down between his legs to stroke Yuuri who cries out throbbing inside of him. Yuuri withdrew and thrusts again. Wolfram cries out in pleasure. When Yuuri heard that he reached around to wrap his hand around Wolfram squeezing him gently making him whimper at how much pleasure it brought him. Yuuri groaned and set a slow pace thrusting inside of Wolfram while rubbing the length in his hand at the same pace. Yuuri clamped his teeth on his shoulder then laved it with his tongue making him scream out in pleasure. Hearing this caused Yuuri to quicken the pace.

“Yuuri!” Wolfram screamed out when he reached his peak. Yuuri squeezed his eyes shut and quickened his thrusting at a break neck speed. “Yuuri…” Wolfram whimpered still in the ecstasy of his orgasm. Hearing this he thrust hard into Wolfram as he emptied himself inside of him. “Wolf!” He moaned stiffening his body as the orgasm took over. When it stopped he fell against his lovers back.

~*Heart*~

Conrad walked past the Maou’s bedroom but stopped and looked into it. He saw that no one but one of the maids was in it cleaning. His brows furrowed while he was wondering where the Maou is. He hears a yell that comes from the royal baths. He starts running towards the baths and as soon as him Gwendal and Gunter who were running from the opposite direction open up the double doors to the baths they get knocked back by the surge of very powerful maryoku. They get up to look inside where they could see Wolfram yelling Yuuri’s name in the direction above his head. The tree men rush in while guards could be heard running in their direction. As they approach the edge of the baths they see Yuuri engulfed in flames and volts of electricity again.

“Not again.” Conrad mutters. Hearing his brother say this Wolfram turned his head towards him.

“This has happened before?” He asks with a worried look on his face. Him saying this caused all three of the men to look at him in shock. “What?”

“You don’t remember what happened two days ago?” Gwendal asked. Wolfram looked confused. “Wolfram, the same thing happened to both you and Yuuri two days ago. You both have just woken up this morning.”

“Euh?” Wolfram’s eyes widen. He puts his hands on his head. “The last thing I remember is that I was trying to help the wimp out of the fountain. Then him waking me up by…” Wolfram stops as he reddens. The others weren’t going to even ask him.

“How did this happen?” Gwendal asked.

“I don’t know. We were finishing up getting ourselves cleaned and then when he was swimming over to the edge he started doing that.” Wolfram stepped out from behind his brothers trying to hide his fear and tears. Cheri walks in and sees this. She starts crying and grabs Wolfram to her chest. Gisela ran in and gasped at the sight of Yuuri suspended in thin air with fire and bolts of electricity licking about his nude body.

“Gisela.” Cheri said looking over at Gunter’s daughter. “Do me a favor and look for Greta. I do not think it is suitable for a child’s eyes to watch their father in this much pain.” Gisela nodded and ran outside.

“Dorcus!” She yelled sternly while running. Everyone looked scared at the tone of her voice even Gwendal.

“Will he be coming down anytime soon?” Wolfram whispered the question.

“He will.” Said a voice behind him. Wolfram swung around and stared at the tall man with black hair and purple eyes.

“Who are you!?” Wolfram asked angrily while forming a fireball in his hand.
“Everyone I would love you to meet Valanx Von Keutz, my son.” Murata Ken said as he stepped out from behind Valanx with Shinou on his shoulder.

“Euh!!” Everyone said looking shocked.

“It is a pleasure to meet all of the trusted people that are close to my father.” Wolfram zoomed over to Murata.

“Get him down now!” He yells while he grabs Murata and shakes him senseless.

“Um, Wolfram…” Conrad says interrupting the throttling.

“What!?” Wolfram’s head spun to look at Conrad who was surprised at the mixture of emotions that are filling Wolfram’s emerald orbs. The boy had tears that he was trying to hide.

“He cannot help you when you’re strangling him!” He points out. Wolfram looked quickly at Murata who looked like he was out of it.

“Oh.” He says. He lets Murata loose and Murata falls to the ground along with Shinou who was still on his shoulder.

Valanx carefully catches the miniature spirit. “You didn’t have to do that, Valanx. I am a spirit so laws of gravity do not apply to me.” Just to show him what he means he floats above Valanx’s hand.

“Sorry, Uncle.” He says and looks at the others who makes another surprised sound. “Back to the matter, Wolfram. You might want to go to your fiancé. The gift is diminishing.” Wolfram’s eyes widened and he mowed down Gunter who was trying to rush to Yuuri. The maryoku around him started getting dimmer and his body started lowering. Wolfram held out his arms to catch the boy. Yuuri fell down and both he and Wolfram went underwater. Gwendal and Conrad both ran out to pull both boys out of the water. When they succeeded they realized why Wolfram couldn’t hold Yuuri’s weight.

Yuuri’s body is transformed. The one laying there is none other than the Moau part of Yuuri. Wolfram gasps.

~*Heart*~

Yuuri lay peacefully in his huge bed. Wolfram looked closely at him while holding his hand willing him to wake up. In a way he is a little scared because there might be a big possibility that he won’t be the same. He looked over at Gisela who just got finished checking over the sleeping Maou.

“Will he be okay?” He asked with a concerned note to his voice. Gisela smiled and got up.

“Yes, your Excellency. He is just sleeping for now.” She moved over to the table and grabbed a glass of water to hand to Wolfram. “Have him drink this when he wakes up.” The glass in her hand moved out of it and floated across the room. As it landed on Yuuri’s hand Wolfram’s face lit up.

“Yuuri.” Wolfram said with joy in his voice. Yuuri finished drinking the glass and used his maryoku to put it on the table. “Yuuri…” Wolfram said with awe in his voice. “Yuuri, where did you learn how to do that?” Wolfram said as he turned to look into his eyes. “Yuu-“ He was interrupted when Yuuri grabbed him behind his head to kiss Wolfram on the lips. Gisela blushed and smiled while she quietly walked out of the room. Yuuri moved his hand to Wolfram’s cheek. When they broke the kiss for air Yuuri leaned his head against Wolfram’s.

“That’s the best way to wake up in the morning. A nice glass of water and a breath taking kiss that makes you as energetic as you can be.” Yuuri said sounding breathless.

“Yuuri…” Wolfram said looking worried. “Are you okay?”

“Of course I am.” He said to Wolfram with a goofy grin on his face.

Yes, he’s the same Yuuri. Why he is in his Maou state is something I want to know. Yuuri’s eyes looked deeply in his. Wolfram starts blushing. Why did he start showing me that he likes me? He wondered.

“Why are you asking?” He asked.

“Wimp…” Wolfram muttered. He walked off to grab the mirror that his mother gave him for his last birthday. “Look in the mirror, Wimp!” Yuuri took it and held it up so he could see his reflection. His eyes went wide.

“Euh!” He shot out of bed and looked down at Wolfram. “I am in the Maou state! When did this happen?” He sounded like he was on the verge of a melt down.

“Calm down, Yuuri. I will explain everything. Just sit down and cover yourself up so I don’t get distracted.” Yuuri looked down then jumped under the covers with a red face. Yup, same old wimpy Yuuri. Wolfram thought with a smile on his face. He sat down next to him brushing his blue clothed leg against Yuuri’s covered body.

“What is going on with me?” Yuuri asked in a whiney voice. Wolfram grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of the man’s head. Yuuri’s face was deep in thought. Wolfram laid his hand on Yuuri’s. The man jumped at the contact. He slowly brought his eyes up to Wolfram’s. “Wolfram, can I ask you a question?” Wolfram raised his eyebrows at that.

“Of course, Yuuri. Anything.” Wolfram said with a reassuring smile. Yuuri turned his hand over and linked his fingers with Wolfram’s. Although he was shocked he kept quiet about Yuuri holding his hand. I wonder if he knows how much I love him, the boy thought.

“Did I dream about making out with you and making love to you in the baths?” Yuuri asked with a hopeful tint in his voice. Wolfram’s heart stopped when he heard that question. No… Please don’t regret what we experienced. His thoughts screamed out.

“No, Yuuri. That wasn’t a dream.” Wolfram said, not being able to lie to the man he loves. What shocked him was the sound of a sigh. A relieved sigh at that. He looked at Yuuri’s face and saw it written all over it as well.

“I’m glad to hear that.” His smile grew brighter. “I thought I was going insane. Now I’m glad that really did happen. Because it’s making me think really hard on exactly how much room you take up in my heart. I know I have feelings for you. I also know that when I am on Earth I think mostly about you.” He paused and heard Wolfram’s gasp. Yuuri looked into the eyes that have haunted his dreams without knowing what the meaning is. Wolfram swallowed hard with tears in his eyes.

“Oh, Yuuri.” As a tear ran down his cheek. “I have been waiting for so long for you to realize what you mean to me.” Two more tears follow and Yuuri kissed them away.

“I’ve known all along, Wolf. I was just too stubborn in my world’s prejudices to really realize that I might actually love you. I was a fool.” Yuuri kissed Wolfram’s lips gently. “Please forgive this moronic fool for being such a wimp.” Wolfram laughed gently.

“Yes, my lovable wimp. I will always forgive you.” He said and roughly took Yuuri’s lips after grabbing a hold of the back of his head. They both hear the clearing throat. They break apart unwillingly and turned to Conrad who stood in the doorway.

“Good afternoon, Heika.” Conrad said and walked slowly to the bed.

“Yuuri, Conrad. After all you are the one who named me.” He said with a goofy smirk. Wolfram looked at Yuuri. I wonder when or if the wimp will ever get tired of saying that to Conrad? He realized how jealous he is of Conrad.

“Yuuri, it is time for your lessons. If you don’t hurry he will-“ Conrad is moved aside roughly by Gunter.

“Heika!” Gunter said with tears in his eyes. He would have thrown himself at Yuuri but Wolfram stopped him with cold emerald eyes. “Heika, it is time for your lessons.”

“Yes all right, Gunter. I will be on my way. Now will all of you please excuse me while I get dressed?” He asked with no hint of embarassment. Gunter and Conrad stepped out of the room to wait in the hallway.

~*Heart*~

“Okay, then are you willing enough to explain all that you have told me to the Maou?” Murata asked with his eyes fixated on the golden emblem on Shinou’s shrine.

“Yes.” Shinou answers. “Although I doubt that will matter to him. The only one who might be a problem would be Wolfram.” Shinou said as he stood by the boxes in front of his shrine. The boxes are now useless relics. “But I bet it would be pretty funny now that I think of it. I have seen plenty of the Maou’s after me go through the gift. Some it has broken some it has made them stronger. I wonder what will happen to the ‘love birds’ when all is sorted out. By the way. Thank you for getting him here in time.” Shinou said with a smirk on his face.

“I will always stand by your decisions even in death.” Murata said then his glasses glint. “I just hope that this doesn’t break him.”

~*Heart*~
© Copyright 2008 Aerianna's_Will (elisponie69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374735-BoyMaou-BoyGirl-Ch-2