*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375148-Salamanca-Magical-Girls-IntroPrologue
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1375148
Intro. & prologue for Salamanca:Magical Girls. Read this 1st before Chap.1!
                                      SALAMANCA: MAGICAL GIRLS
                                    INTRODUCTION AND PROLOGUE

                This story is dedicated to my high school friends, specifically Gerlie Elesterio, Violie Anne Yonting, Ivy Doreen Nasiad, Cecille Grace Marumas, Alvin Tañedo, Reinz Bryan Gantes, Alvin Divinagracia and others who inspired me to write this story, most especially the special girl in my life. Guys, our experiences form the foundation of this story, excluding the events and circumstances that certainly came from my imagination.

                Thanks also to my college friends who support me always. A special thank you for my parents for their continuing support, care and love; they have brought up a great kid. Thank you to my elder brother Kuya Veejoe for letting me use his computer and my other elder brother Kuya Aldwin for ideas, especially in the battles. Special thanks to my little brother Jay-Ar, Ate Marefe, and the Leyson and Maderazo family.

                My greatest thanks go to Almighty God for giving me this talent and the opportunity to share it to others.
                                                        * * *

DEAR READER:

         Welcome to the introduction and prologue section for Salamanca: Magical Girls. I would like to thank you, dear reader for having the time to read my works. I recommend you to read this first before reading the first chapter of this series.

         First and foremost, this story is designed to be like an anime series. Each chapter is quite long, because each has its own plot. If you’re an anime fan, I’m sure you will love this story. If not, read and I know you’ll soon learn to appreciate both my story and the beauty of anime.

         Salamanca: Magical Girls is the story of five ordinary teenage girls whose lives changed when they met five Guardian Spirits who came from another world. Their world was invaded by demons, and they seek aid from the Human World. Unfortunately, the demons pursued after the Spirits and they started to appear in the Human World. The girls with the help of the Spirits, a magical device and a spell known as Spirit Union, must fight against the Darkness to ensure the safety of their world, and maybe, not only their world could also be saved.

              If at this point you think the story is girly and ordinary, I’m sure you’ll be surprised when you start reading it. I’m a guy and I love girls, their part of a story is quite entertaining. The reason I chose a heroine and not a hero is the inspiration I get from a certain someone. But I promise, this story for all genders, all ages(as long as he/she is old enough to read), all people of any lifestyle, religion, walks of life, personalities, hobbies, interests and so forth and so on.

              I don’t wanna keep the excitement, so start right away with Chapter 1. Most of the important characters are introduced there, and I know they’ll all have a space in your heart very soon enough.

              Thanks for reading and enjoy the story. I hope that I won’t disappoint you. Please don’t forget to include your ratings, reviews, suggestions, recommendations, comments and reactions. They mean a lot to me. You can also e-mail me at xjan214@yahoo.com or here in xjna214@writing.com.

              Have a good time and have a nice day!

                                                                                                                                                       MJ “Jan2” Leyson
                                                                                     “The Whiz”
© Copyright 2008 The Whiz (xjna214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375148-Salamanca-Magical-Girls-IntroPrologue