*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375325-The-Disappearing-Friends
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1375325
This is about a girl that has to go through many struggles to get friends.
The Disappearing Friends
By Grace
Chapter 1:The First Day Of School
"Do I look alright?" It was the first day of school. They were starting junior high! They were finally 6th graders. "Duh!" Steph said. Steph was Karissa's best friend. Steph was over helping Karissa pick out her 1st day of school outfit. "How about this?" Karissa held up a Black skirt and hot pink shirt. "Ahhhh..." Steph hesitated. "Nah." Karissa gave her a piercing look. "Ding Dong." It was Molly and Grace. They are all BFF's. Molly was wearing a Brown skirt with Brown high heels and a brown shirt with brown earrings and a brown headband. Molly likes dressing in 1 color. Grace was wearing dark jeans and a hot pink tank top. "Cute, you guys." Karissa said. "Lets go!" "This looks so weird! All these older kids." Karissa exclaimed. "Get used to it." Grace said. "Hey!" Christina, a 7th grader said. "Hey Molly. Hi Grace. Who are your little friends?" "This is Karissa and this is Steph." Christina is the most popular girl in the school. Molly and Grace go with her. "What was that all about?!" Karissa and Steph say to eachother laughing.
Chapter 2:Losing friends
"Hello?" Molly answered. "Hey." Karissa said. "Who was that one girl?" "Oh, she is my neighbor. I'll probably be hanging out with her alot now. We are going shopping." "Okay,well see ya." Karissa called Steph. Karissa asked Steph to come over. "Sorry." Steph said. "Gail is coming over. "GAIL?!" Karissa exclaimed. Gail was the meanest girl ever! "What? What did you say?" "I know she is kind of mean, but I need to get a little bit popular!" Karissa hung up. Maybe Grace isn't busy. "Hello?" Grace said. "Are you busy?" Grace sounded as if she was in a rush. "Yes! Miley wants me to come to her b-day party. Yeah!" Grace squealed. "Cool." Grace said, as she hung up.
Chapter 3:No more friends
"Hi." Gail said snottily. "Hey." Karissa said. " Do you want to sit by us at lunch?" "Sure." Karissa said. "Well then, thats never going to happen. Too bad!" Steph fake smiled. As they went away, Steph mouthed "Sorry." Karissa glanced over to where Molly was sitting. She was sitting by Christina, and all Christina's friends. Karissa caught a glimpse of Grace and Miley.They were talking and giggling. Steph was sitting with Gail. "Hey." Amanda startled Karissa. "Hey." They used to be best friends. "Can I sit here?" Amanda asked. "Sure." Karissa said. Karissa told Amanda about what happened to all her friends. Amanda said the same thing happened to her friends.
Chapter 4:At least one friend
"Ring Ring." The phone said. "Hello?" Karissa said. "Hey. It's me, Amanda. You want to come over?" "Sure." Karissa said into the receiver. When she walked to Amanda's house, she saw Grace and Miley in Grace's room, laughing their heads off. Karissa told Amanda about what she saw in the window. "What is up with them? Why are they always giggling?!" Amanda said. "I know!" Karissa said. They started laughing. They went on the computer. They danced and sang to music. All the fun stopped as Amanda's Mom came in. "Girls, Trevor is trying to sleep. Keep it down!" They did this every day after school. Amanda's Mom always came in and said the same thing. Amanda and Karissa were starting to be best friends.
Chapter 5:The worst news ever!
"La,La,La!" Karissa and Amanda were singing. Amanda's mom appeared at the door. "Amanda, can we talk to you. Karissa can come to." Amanda and Karissa thought eachother a glance. "The last time she said that with the tone that she did was 5 years ago, when my grandparents died in a car crash." "Well, Amanda. Your father got a new job." "So, why is that so bad?" "It is in New York, We are moving." "WHAT!! KARISSA AND I JUST BECAME FRIENDS AND YOU ARE SPLITTING US APART?! YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!" Amanda screamed as she ran up to her room. Karissa followed. "Sorry I had a major blowout out there." "Apology accepted." Karissa said.
Chapter 6: The moving truck
"Bye! Drive safe." Amanda was leaving. Karissa walked into her house. "I guess I'll have to survive life without any friends. Starting now. Huhhhhh!" "Don't be such a drama queen!" her mom exclaimed. Karissa called Steph, Molly, and Grace. Molly said they had "plans" with Christina. Grace was going to Miley's house. Steph was going to Gail's house. Karissa babysat her little brother, Trenton. "Ring, Ring." Karissa's hot pink cell phone with sparkles on it said. "Hello." Karissa said glumly. "Hi. It's me, Amanda." It had been only a day since she left. It felt like a month. "Guess What? My mom told me we only have to stay for 1 year! We will have 7th grade together!" "Cool! I gotta go."
Chapter 7:Together at last?
"Ahhh! Gross. Chantelle is picking her nose." Karissa was sitting by Gail and Steph. She didn't have any other place to sit. "OMG!" Gail said. "Look at Jason. He is so dumb. He thinks
5+5=10. Everyone knows it is 12." "Oh, just shut up. First of all, you need a math tutor. Second of all, stop making fun of people. Third of all, I am leaving this table for eternity. Karissa walked away. "Karissa is right." Steph said. "Yeah!" Everyone agreed. Everyone walked away from Gail. Grace came over to Karissa and Steph at recess. She was crying. "What, What's wrong?" "Miley said I wasn't her friend!" She said between sobs! "Why?" "She said her life is complicated with out a me always making plans." "Stop! Leave me alone!" The girls heard someone scream. It was Grace. She stomped over to the girls. "Christina is trying to make me do stuff that is not right to do. They want me to steal from the school store and now since I declined they won't stop pestering me about it!" "So, since we all had a bad experience with friends today, Do you all want to be a gang again?" "Yeah!" They all said in unison. "Friends?" "Friends!" They all repeated.
© Copyright 2008 Gracie Brown (ggirl123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375325-The-Disappearing-Friends