*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375332-It-All-Lies-On-Our-Hands
Rated: E · Essay · Experience · #1375332
This was the given topic to me: "Lies On Our Hands".
It All Lies On Our Hands



          We have a beautiful nature around us but it is being destroy by us. GOD gave HIS trust to us to care for this beautiful nature but we didn't take care of it, instead we destroy it with our own hands. The destruction of this world lies on our hands.

          GOD leave HIS beautiful nature to us, the beauty of these nature lays on our hands, but we ruined it with our own hands. We pollute so much that it keeps on destroying our wonderful, inspiring nature. When you go to different places in the world there are places that will inspire us, but not that many anymore.

          How pitiful our world is... The beautiful sight that GOD has given us is being ruined because of us. These destructions lays all in our hands, to take care of our nature should be the one laying on out hands, however the destruction is the one laying on our hands.

          Now, I only hope that we can replace the destruction laying on our hands with the careful hands to make our nature more wonderful. Remember HE put HIS trust to us. And the most important thing to remember is our lives lays on HIS hand, just like the lives of our nature laying on our hands. We can kill and destroy our beautiful, wonderful, and inspiring nature whose life is laying on our hands, GOD can kill and destroy us whenever HE want, wherever HE wants because our lives lay on HIS hand.


© Copyright 2008 Sharm C. (kitty_cutey24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375332-It-All-Lies-On-Our-Hands