*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375360-Harry-Potter-and-the-Twelve-Inch-Wand
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1375360
**WARNING** This piece is racey. Harry tries to help Nick get his head off.
                                  Harry Potter and the Twelve Inch Wand


                                                  Chapter One

                                              Ghostly Emissions

         Harry Potter sat alone on the bunk bed he shared with Ron, with his elbows propped on his knees and his head hanging down.  His messy black hair hung over his circular glasses.  He still wore his pajamas even though Ron had already got up and went to the shower to get ready for breakfast.  Harry wasn’t hungry for a change though.  Since seeing Malfoy talking secretly with Snape late last night, he hadn’t been able to concentrate on anything else but what Malfoy, and Snape for that matter, might be up to.  He had to find out before it was too late.
         
              He stood up, brushed his hair casually back over his head and stretched, stifling a yawn.  The night hadn’t been very restful.  He’d been plagued with nightmares in which he’d been attacked by dementors wearing Malfoy’s and Snape’s faces.  In those nightmares, they had been trying to give him their soul stealing kiss and had actually managed to suck his entire head into their mouths on a few occasions.

         “What are they up to?” Harry muttered to himself.

         “Pardon me?” A voice spoke from behind Harry causing him to jump in surprise, spin around, and whip his wand from his sleeve instantly.  Nearly Headless Nick poofed out of sight.

         “Sorry, Nick,” Harry said, putting his wand away, “you startled me.”

         “Quite alright, Harry,” Nick said slowly rematerializing, “my fault entirely.  I should have knocked, but I assumed you were expecting me.  Still no reason not to knock.  I assure you I will from now on.”

         “Forget about it, Nick,” Harry said sitting back down on his bed.  “We don’t have much time.  Ron has already been in the shower a few minutes.”

         “I guess we should get started then,” said Nick lowering himself to his knees in front of Harry.  “Just remember your promise.”

         Harry reached under his pillow and pulled out a knife.  “I swear if you materialize enough, I’ll finish removing your head.”

         Nick smiled in satisfaction with the agreement.  He’d always been ashamed of the fact that his head had not been completely severed in the incident that claimed his mortal life, but Harry, a great wizard, had been helping him to materialize a little more everyday in hope of regaining his honor.

         Harry took his wand back out of his sleeve and slowly pulled his pajama bottoms down to about mid-thigh.  He wore no boxers beneath and his teenage cock immediately popped up, semi-erect already in anticipation.  His neatly trimmed pubic hair was blacker than that on his head but not nearly so messy.
 
         “Okay, Nick, we gonna try a bit bigger today.”  Nick gulped as Harry waved his wand over his cock and said, “Growieous Expectus.”

         Instantly, Harry’s cock, which was already considerably large for a sixteen year old, about eight inches, grew another four inches.

         “Think you can take it,” Harry grinned.

         “Not if I become material enough,” Nick replied, “but that’s what we want so we’ll know, right?”

         “Right,” Harry smiled and grabbed Nick’s head, which was already solid enough for Harry to hold, “open wide.”

         Nick obeyed, and Harry rammed his enormous cock in Nick’s mouth roughly.  The head of his cock protruded through the back of Nick’s head.

         “Concentrate,” Harry demanded and lifted Nick’s head up almost off his cock and plunged it back down.  His cock head still protruded from the back of Nick’s head.  Nick made a gagging noise, but Harry didn’t really care.  That was the plan after all.  “Work up some plasma.  Your mouth feels dry and is hurting my cock.”

         Nick eyes squinted in concentration and a greenish goo surrounded Harry’s cock.  Harry sighed in pleasure, as his grin spread wider.  Nick was very good at this, and Harry had never felt anything like it before.  It was even better than winning a Quidditch match.

         “Take your head Nick and keep moving it up and down on my cock faster and harder and try to suck if you can.  It will help you materialize better.”

         Nick immediately obeyed, and Harry stretched back on his bed resting on his elbows so he could watch Nick sucking his cock.  He adjusted his glasses and sighed louder.  He could feel his cock throbbing.  It was rock hard now.  He thought harder than it had ever been during one of these sessions.  For the past two months, he’d been enjoying this pleasure every morning, but he wondered how long he could keep Nick coming around if there were never any results.  Harry moaned and immediately felt Nick’s mouth slide off his cock.

         “Did I hurt you?” Nick asked.

         “No,” Harry said and pushed Nick’s head back down on his cock.  “Keep going and don’t stop again unless I tell you to.  Oh, and try to use your tongue a little.  Swirl it around my cock.”

         Harry felt Nick’s tongue, covered with warm plasma, snaking its way up and down the underside of his cock.  He moaned louder than ever.  This sensation was amazing.  Why hadn’t he suggested it sooner?  Then a thought flew across his mind that sent chills up his spine.  How would that plasma covered tongue feel on his balls?  He’d make Nick try that some other time.  Right now, this felt too good.

         Wracked with pleasure beyond belief, Harry’s arms started to tremble from supporting him.  He stretched them out by his side and lay flat on the bed, enjoying the sensation coming from his cock.  As a soft moan escaped his smiling, slightly open mouth, he closed his eyes and let his right hand wonder down to his balls.  He caressed them gently and sent more chills down his thighs.  His balls were drawn up tight against his body, and he knew he would shoot his load soon right through the back of Nick’s head.

         “Harry,” Ron said sounding a little shocked, “what are you doing?”

          Harry raised his head up quickly from the bed.  Nick immediately stopped sucking his cock.  Harry wanted to scream from losing the sensation when he was so close to orgasm.

         “I told you not to stop until I told you to,” Harry yelled.  “You’ll never materialize enough unless you can follow orders.”

         “Sorry,” Nick said and started slurping on Harry’s cock again.

         “I’m helping Nick materialize enough to lose his head,” Harry said, breathing a little harder than normal.

         “Oh,” Ron said looking confused.

         Harry had thought he would be embarrassed at being caught even by Ron, but he wasn’t at all.  Actually, he was glad Ron knew.  Now maybe he’d have Nick come up and go down more often.

         Ron was still standing at the door with nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist.

         “Just let me grab some clothes, and I’ll be out of your way.”

         “Don’t be silly,” Harry said.  He noticed the slight bulge beneath Ron’s towel.  “You want to help?”

         “Can I?” Ron asked looking surprised.

         “Sure,” Harry said.  Nick was still bobbing up and down on Harry’s cock but he had a worried look on his face.  “Nick promised to do whatever I said as long as I helped him.”

         “Where should I get?”

         “Just straddle my legs and enter Nick’s head from the back.”

         Ron dropped his towel to the floor ready to comply.  His sixteen year old cock immediately shot straight up.  It wasn’t nearly as big as Harry’s cock with the growth spell on it, but it was at least seven inches long and somewhat thick.

         “Growieous Expectus”, Harry said and waved his wand at Ron’s cock.  Ron’s cock shot out five more inches so that it was a foot long like Harry’s.

         “Neat trick,” Ron said with his eyes bugging out of his head.  He reached down and wrapped both hands around his cock.  “It’s huge.”

         “Nick likes them huge,” Harry snickered.  “Climb aboard and just ram it in the back of his head.  He’s not solid enough to stop you, but he’s solid enough to add pressure and some warm wetness and even some sucking now.”

         Ron didn’t need to be told twice.  He quickly straddled Harry’s legs, resting his bare ass on Nick’s back, and rammed his cock through the back of Nick’s head.  Nick made an even louder gagging sound.  Ron grinned down at Harry who was grinning back at him.

         “I should have told you about this sooner,” Harry moaned.  He could feel the human heat from Ron’s cock as the top of it rubbed against the bottom of his.  It felt even better than before.

         “Yeah,” Ron said, thrusting his hips to make Nick’s head move up and down on his cock faster and to feel Harry’s cock rubbing his faster.  “Hope it helps, Nick.”
         He thought he heard Nick say thanks but wasn’t sure that’s what he said since his mouth was so full.  Harry and Ron both looked at each other and laughed.
         “Do you like it?” Harry asked after a few more minutes.

         “Feels great,” Ron said now sounding a little out of breath from all his efforts.
         “Better than winning Quidditch,” Harry said.

         “Definitely,” Ron replied jabbing his cock in harder and faster.

         Harry slowly raised his hand from his own balls, raised them up through Nick’s body, and gently touched Ron’s with the tips of his fingers.  He tickled them lightly and was somewhat shocked he had had the nerve to do that.  But even more shocking was that Ron didn’t object but instead rolled his head back on his shoulders and moaned loudly.

         “That feels so fucking good,” Ron managed to say between moans and shivers.  Harry could tell Ron was ready to cum and so was he.  Ron almost pleaded, “Don’t stop.”

         Harry reached his other hand down and wrapped it around both their cocks as best he could, squeezed them together tightly and stroked fast.  Both boys moaned loudly as hot semen shot from their cocks, through Nick’s head, and splattered against each other’s stomachs.  Ron jerked one last time before Harry removed his hands and stared down at Harry with a delighted look on his face.  Nick was still moving his head up and down on Harry and Ron’s cock.

         “You can stop now, Nick.”

         Nick stopped, and Ron climbed off Nick’s back and stood at the bed, his cock still hard.  Nick climbed to his feet.

         “How long you been doing that?” Ron asked.

         “Once a day for the past two months,” Harry said sitting up on the bed again.
         “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me.”  Ron looked hurt and a little angry with Harry.
         “Sorry,” Harry said, “but I wasn’t sure if you’d want to help.”

         “Bloody hell, of course, I want to help.  Nick is my friend too.”

         At this, they both remembered Nick was still in the room and looked at him.  He stood there with his head hanging down over his chest looking disappointed.

         “Sorry, Nick,” Harry said, “It didn’t work again, but now with Ron helping, it should start working faster.”

         Nick looked a little more hopeful and turned to Ron.  “So you’ll continue to help, Ron?”

         “Try to stop me,” Ron said and grinned at Nick.  “I’ll help anytime you need.”
         “Thanks,” Nick said and turned to the door.  “I suppose I should be going now.”
         “One minute,” Harry said and Nick froze.  “I was thinking, Ron, with you helping, maybe we can increase the treatment.”  Ron nodded quickly.  “Nick, come up every morning and every night by ten, okay?”

         “Okay,” Nick said.  “I have nothing better to do.”  Then he floated down through the floor and was gone.

         “Sweet deal you’ve got going there, Harry.”

         “I know.  Of course, he’ll never be solid enough to finish removing his head, but he’s solid enough to feel good.”

         “Damn straight.”  Ron picked up his towel and wiped Harry’s spunk from his stomach and then tossed the towel to Harry who cleaned up as well.

         “I’m hungry,” Harry said.

         “Me too.”

         They both quickly dressed and rushed off to breakfast with smiles on their faces.  Harry hadn’t gave Malfoy or Snape another thought.
© Copyright 2008 Immortal (wickedwizard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375360-Harry-Potter-and-the-Twelve-Inch-Wand