*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375544-Sean-from-Planet-Earth
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1375544
this is 1/3 of my full story just want to know if i should type the rest plz comment
Sean from Planet Earth

Sean from planet Earth had many adventures. On one adventure he was sent out into the woods of Ashby, Massachusetts to find as many new species of snakes that he can. Sean had with him medicine incase he got bit or sick, a flare gun, 2 bow drill sets, rope, clothes, boots, 2 pocket knives, and binoculars. Sean went into the woods with two goals get many snakes and come out safe. Sean’s plan for the first day was to get as for in the woods build a little shelter and make some traps. At about midnight a horrible thunder storm hit. It was so bad it almost knocked his shelter down. When Sean woke up he was tired of the lack of sleep he got. Sean got up packed everything and went deeper into the woods. He was looking for a place to build his main shelter. He wanted it near a pond or stream so he has a supply of water. It was about 5pm when he found a stream. He started building a huge shelter were he can put all his snakes he catch, a fire, bed, and a place to write notes. Sean tied logs and branches together with vines. Then he got mud to fill in all the spaces between the logs and branches. Then he put leaves on top so the shelter will be water proof. its day ten and Sean hasn’t seen a snake yet.
© Copyright 2008 smartypants (smartdog07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375544-Sean-from-Planet-Earth