*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375943-Passion
Rated: E · Poetry · Religious · #1375943
What does passion really mean to all of us?
Of all the great things we are given, passion is probably one of the greatest of all for without it we would not know life itself. The great excitement and joy we carry inside when we first see our child born into this world realizing that he or she is part of our very selves, our very existence. The sadness we feel when someone we love passes and we are left but with only memories of the life we lived together with them. Or the great love we feel for another when we first “fall” and that “fall” that never seems to end. In itself it becomes the very fabric of our being, enrapturing our very souls as if it had entered this world with us when we took our very first breath. Yet without any passion can exist no emotion for it is only through our conscience and sub-conscience that passion paves the road for all feelings and emotion. In it lives all that we try to speak of and act out intentionally or unintentionally showing those around us what lies far beneath. This very passion that I speak of exists in everything that is real, for what we love and come to love or hate and come to hate only pronounces it’s arrival by the great silence of passion. One could simply argue that love is something that you can see with your very eyes as well as hate or jealousy, we see it in songs, wars, peace rallies, murder, families and between countries.  We must think of passion as a hand that lifts up all other emotion and gives it its final push into the sky and beyond, far beyond the clouds and the glowing stars. We humans are magnificent, we humans are remarkable, we humans are a miracle. We merely exist because of a passion, a phenomenon beyond our comprehension. For every great love has passion whether it be love for writing, love for music, love for sports, love for a brother or sister or the love for God. As time passes, our passion grows like a tree towards the sky, reaching as far as it can nevertheless always standing ground. Leaves fall, branches break yet new ones always take the place of old ones making it a spectacular sight to see, this tree, a beautiful tree. This tree is our passion, it is our life, our absolute existence. For long ago a miracle was born. There existed a yearning, a passion and as this passion grew a thought was realized. Of this infancy of love, passion helped pave the road for a miracle and that miracle was us, human beings. Passion you say? Yes passion, it began with our creator and this is why we are miracles because he has given us its gift, the very gift that inspired him for us…
© Copyright 2008 SalvadorArthur (salmar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375943-Passion