*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375970-A-Boys-Life
Rated: E · Short Story · Relationship · #1375970
longer part of my other A boy's Story
One day there was a boy who had pimples. He had know friends in school. The boy's name is David. All the boy's were mad at him because he had many girlfriends. The girl he really likes the most is Kali. David went on a school trip to six flags. When he was on line to go on a roller coaster he heard a yell of laughter and turned around to see a girl. This was not usual girl you see everyday. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, red lipstick, and uggs on. Kali was also on a field trip. They started to talk about the roller coaster and how they were scared to go on. When it was there turn they decided to go on the roller coaster together. Kali lived the town right next to David. They both love scary movies. One day they went to see a scary movie. Kali was so scared she jumped on David. David was in so much pain. He threw her off of him and yelled at her in the movies. She started crying and left the movies to walk home. He left after her to stop her. When he caught up to her they started to argue. David walked up to her and said that he was sorry for reacting like that, he just hurt him and he lost control. Kali said that she didn’t want to hear it and to get away from her. He said he would not leave her a lone until she forgives him. They argued all the way to her house. When they got to her house her mother heard them arguing and came outside. She said that they should forgive each other. David said that’s ok with him, but Kali just said "whatever."


If i need to i can still add more plz tell me if i need to.
© Copyright 2008 smartypants (smartdog07 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1375970-A-Boys-Life