*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376223-For-Fun
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1376223
All it took was a smile to get things started . . . this will be continued later
Her long brunette hair swayed as she walked by turning every head in the room. She didn't notice, she never does. All she can see was an empty seat at the other end of the classroom next to the one person that ment anything to her. Slowly she walked over to him frantically thinking of what to say. She hadn't seen him since high school and even then he didn't notice her then. He was the crush she had to live with for years and now he was here in her class right now, like it was ment to be. ' i will just ask if i can sit down, that is it. i mean what can he say no? ' she had made up her mind and fastened her pace. straight up to him she walked and all it took was a smile. she looked at him with dazzling blue eyes and his heart melted. he couldn't help but smile back. At this moment everything stopped, time simply stood still as they smiled at eachother. her greatest fear had just happen even though she had no i dea what it was a moment ago, but now she couldn't say anything, she just froze in this smiling position standing in front of him. she could feel her face turning red and to her surprise he asked her if she wanted to sit down. everything seemed to be going great till she took a step up and fell into his lap. horor struck she looked up at him. "i am so sorry! oh uh . . . i think i will just . . " he cut her off "have we met before?" he said trying not to laugh and helping her to her feet. "i think i have seen you before. " she looked dumb struck for a moment then realized that he must have noticed her before. "yes, uh . . . i ummmmm . . ." she struggled to pick up some more of her papers that were so dispertly scadred on the floor, "i think i have seen you before to i think we went to high school before." she tried to play things off as she picked up her last paper and sat down next to him.


This was just a practice i am not quite awake and i am doing this before i go to class. so if this one is kinda weird i am sorry. i will edit later, but i dotn think my professor will like it if i am late to class bc of it. so you dont have to rate it this was just a  littl 5 min throw together. thank you.
© Copyright 2008 juliet_0728 (juliet_0728 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376223-For-Fun