*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376611-Save-Your-Apologies
by Nizza
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Romance/Love · #1376611
Ever been so broken hearted that sadness turned into anger?
"Stop apoligizing. Just stop. Truth of the matter is you left me. You walked out when shit was at its worst for whatever reason or excuse you can think up. And, for me, that's not even the worst part. The part where you smashed my heart into peices after you had ripped it out of my chest is how, for months, you would swear up and down that you loved me and suddenly, it was just so easy for you to move on to the next girl, bringing her flowers and telling her the same bullshit you had promised me. It was like I never even exsisted to you, like I never ment anything to you. At the time when shit was at it's worst, I was trying my damnedest to do anything I could to keep us together. I was willing to fight to stay with you, come hell or high water. And you... you just walk away and go on about your life like none of it ment anything. And now you want me to forgive you for it? Well, fuck you. Straight up, fuck you. I would have even waited for you because I beleive that's what real love is - the willingness to fight to be with someone, doing everything in your power to be with that person, through whatever. And if you're not willing to do any of that then don't fucking say 'I love you' because it's bullshit. Hell, I actually did love you. Hell, I still love you. and you know why I can say that and know I mean it? Because I know I would take a fucking bullet for your goofy ass. Yeah, I fucking mean it. And that's the worst part about all of this. I mean, when it boils down to it, from the very begining when you first told me you loved me, you were lieing. Love doesnt just stop. Love doesnt just decide one day 'well everything's going wrong so fuck it, I quit'. No. So fuck you. And fuck your apologies. And fuck every tear I've ever cried over you. Fuck all the effort I ever put into you and I... I just wish I would've known back when this all started how worthless and spineless you really are."


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2008 Nizza (invisiblenizza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376611-Save-Your-Apologies