*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376977-My-Week
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1376977
Strange account of one mans week
Take all of this in, Everything I tell you is important.
         Sundays are my time. I tell no one what I do on Sundays and it is of relatively little importance.
         
         There is a café down town. It is a small place, quite indie in nature, it attracts those trendy ones that I am looking for. I go there to watch them. Only to observe these people in their environment. They are the artsy sophisticated folk, I have concluded many things about these people in my notes. Many of the men are homosexuals, many of the women have no interest in sex. Many are fake, even more are so real they seem elitist. Laptops fill the room on average 14. All of the people here have money. I buy a different drink every time I enter this place, and never end up drinking it. I just don’t want to look suspicious. I only go to this café on Monday’s. I have decided that if I break my schedule it will only be on a Friday.
         On Tuesdays I go uptown to a Nightclub. It is an expensive place, only the prettiest girls and the most muscular men get in. I have bribed the manager, for only 6 hundred dollars a week I am welcome every Tuesday. I go, however I cannot dance. I sit at the same seat every Tuesday and get to my notes. I watch them all dance and drink. I watch and listen as they relive all the stress of there lives. I have watched as people have made horrible mistakes. If a couple is attracted to each other their bodies will mimic one another. If there is some sense of jealousy the males shoulders will tense, the female will push her hips slightly forward. I have watched them all.
         On Wednesdays I sit outside a liquor store in the projects. Everyone there is black. They carry themselves in a tough manner that is threatening to all outsiders. It is if they are challenging everyone to protect themselves. It is a fear driven pride that is incredible to see in action.  I have seen 6 men die in front of this store. I have watched children do beautiful things and play in the streets. Outside this store sit disguised as a homeless beggar. The trash hides my notes. I have only twice been beaten, and it was an acceptable price to pay to see these people in there true environment. Even the air demands respect in this place.
         On Thursdays I work as a janitor in the mall, in the suburbs right outside of town. I do very little work. The job gives me access to all the security cameras and allows me to stay all day, which I do. I particularly enjoy family dynamics in a situation where money is involved. If you are to observe how well a family is together it is best to do it in a Mall. This is one of my discoveries. A wife paying with a credit card will only do so without her husband. If her husband is present, either he will pay with the credit card, or another payment method will be used. Children cannot really shop, however a mall can facilitate a child’s relatively low attention span. My favorite part of the mall is the 6 restrooms. The secret messages written on the inside of stalls enthralls me. Such hatred and raw emotion can only be conveyed with a sharpie or knife on a thin plastic wall.
         On Fridays I study my notes for 6 hours. After I have concluded which location I desire to see again I spend two hours preparing.
          I use crest deluxe whitener for exactly four minutes with a sonic care electronic toothbrush. I take I thirteen minute shower using an all natural coconut soap for 6 of these minutes. I take three vitamins making sure to spend two minutes between the consumption of each vitamin, totaling 6 minutes. I shave my head and face which takes exactly eleven minutes. With the hygiene portion of my preparation done, I then spend eighteen minutes sharpening a knife. I hold this knife very dear to me and I am never without it. I ritualistically meditate for twenty three minutes to calm my nerves, which as you may tell by now are often frayed. I do one-hundred pushups in 6 minutes, then run four miles in thirty. To finish all of this I spend nine minutes putting on my clothing to go out.
         






         If you are reading this you have no doubt concluded that I am not a normal person. I only write the number 6 as its symbol. Numbers such as nine and ten I cannot. I enjoy the number 6. You can go over this entire letter and find only the number 6 written as its symbol. In fact I suggest you do so, it may be vitally important. I would, but I always double check things.
         
         




























         I regret to tell you this but on Fridays I Kill, Skin and Eat one person of my choosing over a 6 hour period. If you are reading this you must have found it at the location I did not tell you about. That location is where I spend my Sundays. You have been chosen. I look forward to seeing you.


Also Understand this. The number fourteen in the first paragraph was no fluke. It was very hard for me to write it like that. That is how many minutes you have until you see my face.

Don’t worry about Saturdays. Saturdays are my time, and unlike Sundays are of little importance to you.


         
         
© Copyright 2008 Luna tic (ravenborn7676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1376977-My-Week