*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378478-Wicked-Game
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Adult · #1378478
Thanks to the ex, again.
Pull my hair and bite my lip, just don't break me. This hole we've dug is getting deep; come on and fill me up. I know what turns you on and you know what gets me off. We'll manipulate each other until we're satisfied; human nature is a selfish son of a bitch. I'm a way for you to pass the time until you get what you really want. Use me when you need me; I'm here to please. You're a challenge I can't resist. You've taken the bait and I've won. Indulge in the temptation; giving in tastes so good. So sweet with a bit of a bite, the guilt slams you back into reality. You've bitten off more than you can chew; swallow and take heed. They warned me about you; the boy's bad news. I'm sure the same ones warned you as well. We couldn't fight the inevitable. We'll keep it quiet, just not behind closed doors or in between the sheets. You're the song in my head and I'm the voice purring in your ear. Slip inside, but don't let me in. We're burning up.
© Copyright 2008 Marissa Macabre (marissamacabre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378478-Wicked-Game