*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378639-Paradise
Rated: 18+ · Assignment · Emotional · #1378639
This peice was about me going to Mexico for the first time

      I’ve never walked through warm water before. When I first stepped into the sky blue water, all I could do is smile.  The white sandy beach and the water that looked like the sky. All I could think was this is paradise!  As I walked down the white beach, with the water running up my towards my ankle, the sun setting in the horizon, it was as if it were a dream, but I was awake as day.  Everything was perfect the weather, water, women I couldn’t dream of being in a better place than this.  I was sitting on the levy watching the water when all of a sudden a man tapped my shoulder. “Here have one of these.” It was a beer I opened it and drank it. It wasn’t a very good tasting beverage, but I didn’t want to say no and hurt his feelings.  Later that night I came back to the levy and sat down. All I could hear were the waves crashing against the sand.  It was a clear, cool night, but not too cool, just perfect. The stars were out and the moon was reflecting off the water. It’s so peaceful. I wish I could stay but, like everything it comes to and end. Enjoy it while you can.     
© Copyright 2008 Paradise (tman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378639-Paradise